FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Cheryl Michalek
THE STARR GROUP HIRES CHERYL MICHALEK
AS MARKETING/SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST
GREENFIELD, Wisc., June 9, 2014 – The Starr Group is pleased to announce the recent hire of Cheryl Michalek, who joined The Starr Group team as the marketing and social media specialist.
Michalek brings The Starr Group over two decades of professional experience in graphic design and communications. She’s worked with clients and vendors on both local and national levels. Michalek is an alumna of the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee and holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design. Additionally, Michalek is a 2014 graduate from Milwaukee Area Technical College, earning scholastic honors including the Lamp of Knowledge award in the Web Designer program.
“The Starr Group is excited to welcome Cheryl to The Starr Group Team.” says Mary Starr, Executive Vice-President at The Starr Group. “She brings a wealth of knowledge and experience which will go a long way in enhancing our overall marketing initiatives.”
Because of recent changes in health care policies, the Starr Group has recognized the need for increased awareness of the financial options available to small businesses. Michalek brings with her a strong and diverse background in marketing and brand development, in both print and social media. This winning combination will propel The Starr Group forward in its mission for overall wellness in the workplace, as well as providing attainable solutions for financial stability employers need.
The Starr Group is an independent insurance and risk management agency with the capabilities of advising clients on everything from their business insurance, including group health, to personal insurance. The Starr Group also provides assistance in human resources compliance, loss control, workers’ compensation claims administration, and e-services. For further information, please contact Cheryl Michalek of The Starr Group at (414) 421-3800.
# # #
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- First Day of School for St. Francis Public Schools
- Kelly Senior Center invites you to join their monthly Luncheon Outings
- Fun and Affordable Day Trips through Kelly Senior Center
- Animated Illusionist Ardan James to Perform
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Plans Grand Reopening on July 31st - Shows off remodeled 11th Avenue Streetscape
- Bay View High School Holding 100th Anniversary
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Post-Summer Polar Vortex, Return to the Beach and Check a Website for Conditions
- Local Theater Company Places Women in Spotlight in Upcoming World Premiere
- Relay For Life of the Southern 8 - August 1st