FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Cheryl Michalek
THE STARR GROUP HIRES CHERYL MICHALEK
AS MARKETING/SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST
GREENFIELD, Wisc., June 9, 2014 – The Starr Group is pleased to announce the recent hire of Cheryl Michalek, who joined The Starr Group team as the marketing and social media specialist.
Michalek brings The Starr Group over two decades of professional experience in graphic design and communications. She’s worked with clients and vendors on both local and national levels. Michalek is an alumna of the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee and holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design. Additionally, Michalek is a 2014 graduate from Milwaukee Area Technical College, earning scholastic honors including the Lamp of Knowledge award in the Web Designer program.
“The Starr Group is excited to welcome Cheryl to The Starr Group Team.” says Mary Starr, Executive Vice-President at The Starr Group. “She brings a wealth of knowledge and experience which will go a long way in enhancing our overall marketing initiatives.”
Because of recent changes in health care policies, the Starr Group has recognized the need for increased awareness of the financial options available to small businesses. Michalek brings with her a strong and diverse background in marketing and brand development, in both print and social media. This winning combination will propel The Starr Group forward in its mission for overall wellness in the workplace, as well as providing attainable solutions for financial stability employers need.
The Starr Group is an independent insurance and risk management agency with the capabilities of advising clients on everything from their business insurance, including group health, to personal insurance. The Starr Group also provides assistance in human resources compliance, loss control, workers’ compensation claims administration, and e-services. For further information, please contact Cheryl Michalek of The Starr Group at (414) 421-3800.
# # #
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bunny Plans Special Stop at Pulaski Pavilion
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Parkside Theatre Presents "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
- Franklin Artist Wins "Best of Show" at 2015 League of Milwaukee Artists' Spring Show
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- #1 Show Cats in the World live right here in Milwaukee
- Holocaust Remembrance Service
- Zymbiotics a New Local Company Making Fine Fermented Foods is Now Available at Outpost Coop
- Essay Winners from the Daughters of the American Revolution - Milwaukee Chapter
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter