The South Milwaukee Downtown Market is excited to announce that Guardian Credit Union will sponsor three outdoor movies this summer and fall at the South Milwaukee Downtown Market: Aug. 14 and 21 and Oct. 9.
Showtimes will be approximately 8 p.m. for the August shows and 6:30 p.m. for the October movie, which concludes the market’s popular season-ending Fall Family Festival event.
The outdoor movies have been a popular event for our community and the Market board thanks Guardian Credit Union for their generous sponsorship.
The South Milwaukee Downtown Market is now running every Thursday from 3pm to 7pm (no Market July 3rd). More information at www.smmarket.org or on facebook at www.facebook.com/smdowntownmarket
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- First Day of School for St. Francis Public Schools
- Kelly Senior Center invites you to join their monthly Luncheon Outings
- Fun and Affordable Day Trips through Kelly Senior Center
- Animated Illusionist Ardan James to Perform
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Plans Grand Reopening on July 31st - Shows off remodeled 11th Avenue Streetscape
- Bay View High School Holding 100th Anniversary
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Post-Summer Polar Vortex, Return to the Beach and Check a Website for Conditions
- Local Theater Company Places Women in Spotlight in Upcoming World Premiere
- Relay For Life of the Southern 8 - August 1st