The South Milwaukee Downtown Market is excited to announce that Guardian Credit Union will sponsor three outdoor movies this summer and fall at the South Milwaukee Downtown Market: Aug. 14 and 21 and Oct. 9.
Showtimes will be approximately 8 p.m. for the August shows and 6:30 p.m. for the October movie, which concludes the market’s popular season-ending Fall Family Festival event.
The outdoor movies have been a popular event for our community and the Market board thanks Guardian Credit Union for their generous sponsorship.
The South Milwaukee Downtown Market is now running every Thursday from 3pm to 7pm (no Market July 3rd). More information at www.smmarket.org or on facebook at www.facebook.com/smdowntownmarket
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rose Tattoo folk group to be revived in Milwaukee
- Bayview Historical Society 35th Anniversary Celebration
- St. Thomas More High School to Dedicate New Gym Floor to Coach Rick Majerus
- Band Concert - Cudahy Historical Society
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project
- Meijer Launches Simply Give Campaign in New Wisconsin Supercenters
- Milwaukee's Inner-City Youth Have a Reason to Read & Succeed
- Mayor Announces that City of St. Francis Development efforts moving forward
- Increased aircraft activity over Milwaukee this week
- Library mini-sale at Cudahy Farmer's Market