MILWAUKEE – Dr. Yer M. Xiong, MD, MPH, Family Medicine, has joined Columbia St. Mary’s Airport Medical Clinic, 4848 S. Sixth St.Dr. Xiong has previously practiced at Columbia St. Mary’s Bay View Family Health Center.
Dr. Xiong earned her degree in medicine from the University of Minnesota Medical School in 2005. She completed her residency, and earned a master’s degree in Public Health through the University of Minnesota in 1998. She is board certified in family medicine.
“It is my desire to create a partnership with my patients who are ultimately the experts in their health,” Dr. Xiong said. “My role is to serve as an advocate, listener and guide.”
Dr. Xiong is accepting new patients. For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 414-769-2540.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Inspired by a Home Improvement Show? Do Your Homework.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: December schedule
- Continue honoring our veterans by helping them quit tobacco
- Park for FREE at Mitchell Airport while getting unique gifts for everyone on your list
- Small Business Saturday Is Big at St. Ann Center
- “Shop Savvy” on Cyber Monday - and Every Day
- Christmas at the Horse
- "Shop Small"on Small Business Saturday
- South Milwaukee Christmas Market Returns on Dec. 5th
- ‘Tis the Season