MILWAUKEE – Dr. Yer M. Xiong, MD, MPH, Family Medicine, has joined Columbia St. Mary’s Airport Medical Clinic, 4848 S. Sixth St.Dr. Xiong has previously practiced at Columbia St. Mary’s Bay View Family Health Center.
Dr. Xiong earned her degree in medicine from the University of Minnesota Medical School in 2005. She completed her residency, and earned a master’s degree in Public Health through the University of Minnesota in 1998. She is board certified in family medicine.
“It is my desire to create a partnership with my patients who are ultimately the experts in their health,” Dr. Xiong said. “My role is to serve as an advocate, listener and guide.”
Dr. Xiong is accepting new patients. For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 414-769-2540.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB Advice on Making 2015 a Debt-Free Year
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Spring Fling Family Dance Workshop
- Daddy & Daughter Dance Party
- Future Cudahy Farmer's Market Valentine Family Fun Night-Fundraiser
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"
- SSSF Mardi Gras Fundraiser to be held on February 14th
- St. Robert Annual Pancake Breakfast/School Open House this Sunday
- Bartelt Wins Two Gold Wisconsin Remodeler of the Year Awards