MILWAUKEE – Dr. Yer M. Xiong, MD, MPH, Family Medicine, has joined Columbia St. Mary’s Airport Medical Clinic, 4848 S. Sixth St.Dr. Xiong has previously practiced at Columbia St. Mary’s Bay View Family Health Center.
Dr. Xiong earned her degree in medicine from the University of Minnesota Medical School in 2005. She completed her residency, and earned a master’s degree in Public Health through the University of Minnesota in 1998. She is board certified in family medicine.
“It is my desire to create a partnership with my patients who are ultimately the experts in their health,” Dr. Xiong said. “My role is to serve as an advocate, listener and guide.”
Dr. Xiong is accepting new patients. For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 414-769-2540.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Little House Book Club at St. Francis Library
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- Lego Club Launches at St. Francis Library
- Kohl's Wild Theater
- 2014 Breakfast with Santa
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- Christmas Rummage & Bake Sales at Depot on Saturday
- BBB's 8 Tips to Avoid Locksmith Scams
- Chanukah in the Chocolate Factory!
- Kick Off Chanukah at East Side Public Menorah Celebration