MILWAUKEE – Dr. Yer M. Xiong, MD, MPH, Family Medicine, has joined Columbia St. Mary’s Airport Medical Clinic, 4848 S. Sixth St.Dr. Xiong has previously practiced at Columbia St. Mary’s Bay View Family Health Center.
Dr. Xiong earned her degree in medicine from the University of Minnesota Medical School in 2005. She completed her residency, and earned a master’s degree in Public Health through the University of Minnesota in 1998. She is board certified in family medicine.
“It is my desire to create a partnership with my patients who are ultimately the experts in their health,” Dr. Xiong said. “My role is to serve as an advocate, listener and guide.”
Dr. Xiong is accepting new patients. For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 414-769-2540.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cool It at St. Ann Center Jewelry Sale and Ice Cream Social
- ART TO ART: True Stories
- High Tech Comes to Hair Replacement Business
- Alverno College Awarded Two-Year College Ready Grant from Great Lakes
- Two Fun Dog Events Coming Soon
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- Rose Tattoo folk group to be revived in Milwaukee
- Bayview Historical Society 35th Anniversary Celebration
- St. Thomas More High School to Dedicate New Gym Floor to Coach Rick Majerus