MILWAUKEE – Dr. Yer M. Xiong, MD, MPH, Family Medicine, has joined Columbia St. Mary’s Airport Medical Clinic, 4848 S. Sixth St.Dr. Xiong has previously practiced at Columbia St. Mary’s Bay View Family Health Center.
Dr. Xiong earned her degree in medicine from the University of Minnesota Medical School in 2005. She completed her residency, and earned a master’s degree in Public Health through the University of Minnesota in 1998. She is board certified in family medicine.
“It is my desire to create a partnership with my patients who are ultimately the experts in their health,” Dr. Xiong said. “My role is to serve as an advocate, listener and guide.”
Dr. Xiong is accepting new patients. For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 414-769-2540.
- BBB Tips to Ensure Wise Giving on Memorial Day
- HamBINGO Thursday June 2 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- World Wide Knit in Public Day Celebration at Cudahy Family Library
- Art Show at Cudahy Depot
- OAKVIEW BUSINESS PARK LOOKS TO CAPITALIZE ON ROBUST OAK CREEK DEVELOPMENT MARKET
- Huge Bicycle Auction
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- A Disappearing Continues!
- Eat at Transfer Pizzeria May 9-23 to benefit Second Hand Purrs