Day Trip to Chicago's Navy Pier
Friday, July 11, 9:00-6:00
Historic Navy Pier is Chicago's lakefront playground and showcases a unique collection of restaurants and shops, in addition to unequaled recreational and exhibition facilities. Navy Pier is the place where tourists from around the world enjoy the beauty and the thrills of a day on Lake Michigan. From rides to restaurants, exhibitions, entertainment, shopping, dining cruises and tour boats: Navy Pier has it all. Admission to Navy Pier is free but most attractions have a cost.
A coach bus will depart from
Kelly Senior Center - 6100 S Lake Dr, Cudahy
Fee covers transportation only. Lunch and attractions are at your own expense.
Advance registration is required by Monday, July 7. Please contact the center at (414) 481-9611.
Kelly Senior Center is managed by Interfaith Older Adult Programs and funded by Milwaukee County Department on Aging. Participation at the center is free at open to anyone age 50+.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bunny Plans Special Stop at Pulaski Pavilion
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Parkside Theatre Presents "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
- Franklin Artist Wins "Best of Show" at 2015 League of Milwaukee Artists' Spring Show
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- #1 Show Cats in the World live right here in Milwaukee
- Holocaust Remembrance Service
- Zymbiotics a New Local Company Making Fine Fermented Foods is Now Available at Outpost Coop
- Essay Winners from the Daughters of the American Revolution - Milwaukee Chapter
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter