Day Trip to Chicago's Navy Pier
Friday, July 11, 9:00-6:00
Historic Navy Pier is Chicago's lakefront playground and showcases a unique collection of restaurants and shops, in addition to unequaled recreational and exhibition facilities. Navy Pier is the place where tourists from around the world enjoy the beauty and the thrills of a day on Lake Michigan. From rides to restaurants, exhibitions, entertainment, shopping, dining cruises and tour boats: Navy Pier has it all. Admission to Navy Pier is free but most attractions have a cost.
A coach bus will depart from
Kelly Senior Center - 6100 S Lake Dr, Cudahy
Fee covers transportation only. Lunch and attractions are at your own expense.
Advance registration is required by Monday, July 7. Please contact the center at (414) 481-9611.
Kelly Senior Center is managed by Interfaith Older Adult Programs and funded by Milwaukee County Department on Aging. Participation at the center is free at open to anyone age 50+.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Work At Home Scam Targets College Students
- An Open Letter to Governor Walker Regarding "Easy" Teacher Licensure
- From Hollywood to Holy Wood!
- BBB Advice on Making 2015 a Debt-Free Year
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Spring Fling Family Dance Workshop
- Daddy & Daughter Dance Party
- Future Cudahy Farmer's Market Valentine Family Fun Night-Fundraiser
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"