Day Trip to Chicago's Navy Pier
Friday, July 11, 9:00-6:00
Historic Navy Pier is Chicago's lakefront playground and showcases a unique collection of restaurants and shops, in addition to unequaled recreational and exhibition facilities. Navy Pier is the place where tourists from around the world enjoy the beauty and the thrills of a day on Lake Michigan. From rides to restaurants, exhibitions, entertainment, shopping, dining cruises and tour boats: Navy Pier has it all. Admission to Navy Pier is free but most attractions have a cost.
A coach bus will depart from
Kelly Senior Center - 6100 S Lake Dr, Cudahy
Fee covers transportation only. Lunch and attractions are at your own expense.
Advance registration is required by Monday, July 7. Please contact the center at (414) 481-9611.
Kelly Senior Center is managed by Interfaith Older Adult Programs and funded by Milwaukee County Department on Aging. Participation at the center is free at open to anyone age 50+.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- SM Author's "Animal Teachers" Wins Wisconsin Award
- South Milwaukee native Jerome Kitzke performing at SMPAC Poetry in Music/Music in Poetry
- April 19: Meet Sundance Award-Winner & South Milwaukee Native Chad Gracia, Ukrainian Fedor Alexandrovich
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- End the Silence Panel Event
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Wilson Senior Center Travel Outing - Peter and the Starcatcher at the Rep on May 13
- Alverno College to Host Screening of Vel Phillips Documentary
- BloodCenter to Host Milwaukee Bucks Blood Drive