Day Trip to Chicago's Navy Pier
Friday, July 11, 9:00-6:00
Historic Navy Pier is Chicago's lakefront playground and showcases a unique collection of restaurants and shops, in addition to unequaled recreational and exhibition facilities. Navy Pier is the place where tourists from around the world enjoy the beauty and the thrills of a day on Lake Michigan. From rides to restaurants, exhibitions, entertainment, shopping, dining cruises and tour boats: Navy Pier has it all. Admission to Navy Pier is free but most attractions have a cost.
A coach bus will depart from
Kelly Senior Center - 6100 S Lake Dr, Cudahy
Fee covers transportation only. Lunch and attractions are at your own expense.
Advance registration is required by Monday, July 7. Please contact the center at (414) 481-9611.
Kelly Senior Center is managed by Interfaith Older Adult Programs and funded by Milwaukee County Department on Aging. Participation at the center is free at open to anyone age 50+.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HamBINGO Thursday June 4 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Seeking Adult Day Services Program Volunteers at Lutheran Home
- Cudahy Farmers Market Grand Opening June 3!
- SM Author Jerrianne Hayslett’s Short Story Wins First-Place Prize
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- St. Mark's Project Concern Benefit Musical Extravaganza
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- North Shore Suzuki Strings celebrates 25th anniversary
- Oak Creek Resident Finishing Term of Service with Milwaukee Nonprofit