Day Trip to Chicago's Navy Pier
Friday, July 11, 9:00-6:00
Historic Navy Pier is Chicago's lakefront playground and showcases a unique collection of restaurants and shops, in addition to unequaled recreational and exhibition facilities. Navy Pier is the place where tourists from around the world enjoy the beauty and the thrills of a day on Lake Michigan. From rides to restaurants, exhibitions, entertainment, shopping, dining cruises and tour boats: Navy Pier has it all. Admission to Navy Pier is free but most attractions have a cost.
A coach bus will depart from
Kelly Senior Center - 6100 S Lake Dr, Cudahy
Fee covers transportation only. Lunch and attractions are at your own expense.
Advance registration is required by Monday, July 7. Please contact the center at (414) 481-9611.
Kelly Senior Center is managed by Interfaith Older Adult Programs and funded by Milwaukee County Department on Aging. Participation at the center is free at open to anyone age 50+.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rustic Furniture Maker at St. Ann Center Indoor Market
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: February schedule
- LOST Miniature Poodle in Wauwatosa
- Encouraging Kindness in your Children
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- Chicago Block Clubs and Social Justice Examined in Talk at UWM, Feb. 26
- Author Discusses Book on Milwaukee's School Choice Movement, at UWM on Feb. 23
- Talk on Religion, Ecology and Identity in Southern Africa at UWM Feb. 19