Hey Milwaukee, Let's Get Lit!
CigarMKE’s Rolling on the River will be coming soon.
For our July outing, we will be on a pontoon boat going up & down the Milwaukee River & around the breakwater on Monday, July 28th from 10 am to 10 pm.
This will be a pick-up & drop off event with a designated location.
Our pontoon boat will be from the great people at Edelweiss Boats!
What is CigarMKE?
CigarMKE is the only Milwaukee area professional, yet casual social group for women & men who love to smoke cigars or pipes, socialize & or just relax.
Relaxation includes a fine cigar, favorite libation & great company.
Remember; it's not about the quantity of people you meet, but the quality.
This cigar group is for anyone who likes to enjoy good cigars & friendly conversation.
There are no fees to join CigarMKE, no rigid structure or silly rules to follow.
Your only responsibility is to bring your own cigars & your beverages.
The cigars we remember the most fondly are about the moment, place & the people we are with.
That defines the true meaning of the good life.
Finally, a place where cigar smokers can meet, enjoy each other’s company, talk about, rate & smoke great cigars!
For details, please visit our site at www.cigarmke.com
Follow us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/106729222692128/
Join our meetup page at: http://www.meetup.com/CigarMKE/
For further information, please contact Dan Luke at (414) 235-0042 or email email@example.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rustic Furniture Maker at St. Ann Center Indoor Market
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: February schedule
- LOST Miniature Poodle in Wauwatosa
- Encouraging Kindness in your Children
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- Chicago Block Clubs and Social Justice Examined in Talk at UWM, Feb. 26
- Author Discusses Book on Milwaukee's School Choice Movement, at UWM on Feb. 23
- Talk on Religion, Ecology and Identity in Southern Africa at UWM Feb. 19