I woke up to the sound of screaming last night , saw that there was a street fight out side of my house and so called 911 .
I live in Brown Deer but I found myself speaking to very patient emergency dispatchers from all over the area , except Brown Deer .
After five minutes of , " no one is available right now your call is important to us,please stay on the line " pre - recorded messages ; Brown Deer PD were finally reached .
Cell phones , I conclude , were a step backwards .
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- Free Movie and Game Day at St. Francis Library
- State Budget Information Session, Monday, April 20
- South Shore Youth Rugby Club
- Afternoon Tea Delight at Cudahy Family Library
- Last Market & Rummage Sale at St. Ann Center
- Seniors Trip to Brewers-Dodgers Game
- Over 100 Performers! A Night You Won't Want to Miss! May 1 GALA EXTRAVAGANZA
- Beth Stoddard: Landscapes and Still Lifes Art Exhibition of Oil Paintings at the Greenfield Public Libarary, April 2015
- Spring Artwalk