I woke up to the sound of screaming last night , saw that there was a street fight out side of my house and so called 911 .
I live in Brown Deer but I found myself speaking to very patient emergency dispatchers from all over the area , except Brown Deer .
After five minutes of , " no one is available right now your call is important to us,please stay on the line " pre - recorded messages ; Brown Deer PD were finally reached .
Cell phones , I conclude , were a step backwards .
- World Wide Knit in Public Day Celebration at Cudahy Family Library
- Art Show at Cudahy Depot
- OAKVIEW BUSINESS PARK LOOKS TO CAPITALIZE ON ROBUST OAK CREEK DEVELOPMENT MARKET
- Huge Bicycle Auction
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- A Disappearing Continues!
- Eat at Transfer Pizzeria May 9-23 to benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Holly and Joey Baird of the Wisconsin Vegetable Gardener at the Cudahy Family Library in June
- Meet a Red, White, and Blue Jew in Milwaukee!
- Vendor Fair and Bake Sale Sunday May 22