Kelly Senior Center offers fun and affordable day trips. Join us for an upcoming trip.
Space is limited. Advance registration and payment required. Call 414-481-9611
A Racine Adventure
Friday, August 8, 8:15-4:30 6 Fee: $35
Enjoy a trip to scenic Racine for guided tours of the Wind Point Lighthouse, Mileager’s Greenhouse, and Larsen’s Kringle. Enjoy a plant to take home from Mileager’s and coffee with Kringle samples at Larsen’s. Lunch will be at your own expense. After the tours, take some time for shopping downtown.
Comedy Sportz Trip
Friday, September 12, 10:45-2:00 Fee: $35
Enjoy an improvisational comedy show specially tailored for the Senior Centers. Before the show, enjoy a delicious all American lunch of burgers and hot dogs. Fee includes lunch, transportation, gratuities, and show.
Horicon Marsh by Land and Boat
Friday, October 2, 8:00-3:30
Travel to the beautiful Horicon Marsh by motor coach bus. Take in the sights and sounds of fall at the marsh with a guided tour by boat and land. Lunch is included at Ginger’s Hideaway.
Kelly Senior Center is open to anyone age 50+ and is located at 6100 S Lake Drive in Cudahy. In addition to day trips, the center offers exercise classes, fitness center access, personal training, quilting, ceramics, cards, computers and much more.
This center is managed by Interfaith Older Adult Programs and funded by Milwaukee County Department On Aging.
More info at www.interfaithmilw.org.
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- Hoops for Awareness
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - Know Your Leaf
- Bay View Senior Awarded Rotary Scholarship
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- 3 Free Yoga Classes At The Cudahy Family Library
- Local Shop Holds Classes for adults & kids