Each month, the Luncheon Club at Kelly Senior Center try out a new restaurant. Enjoy a good meal and good comraderie with friends. The $25 fee includes transportation, lunch with choice of entree, beverage, dessert and gratuities.
Transportation to and from Kelly Senior Center, 6100 S Lake Drive in Cudahy, is provided.
Space is limited. Advance registration and payment required. Call 414-481-9611.
Lunch at Schwefel's Traditional German Restaurant
Tuesday, August 12, 10:00-2:00 Fee: $25
Join us at Schwefel's of Oconomowoc for a taste of the old country. Choose from three entrees - Swiss Steak, Roast Turkey, Baked Cod. Registration deadline is July 28.
Tuesday, September 9 - Delafield Brewhaus: Try some tasty pub-fare at this spacious and trendy brew pub.
Tuesday, October 14 - Local Folks in Burlington: Enjoy some great home style cooking.
Tuesday, November 11 - The Highland House in Mequon: Blend of California, Caribbean and Mexican influences in both design and menu.
Tuesday, December 9 - Alioto's in Milwaukee: Don't miss the opportunity to dine at this Milwaukee institution. It's been a favorite since the 1920s.
Kelly Senior Center is open weekdays between 8:30-4:30. Participation at the center is free and open to anyone age 50+. In addition to monthly Luncheon Club outtings, the center offers exercise classes, quilting, ceramics, access to a free fitness center, computers, and more.
Kelly Senior Center is managed by Interfaith Older Adult Programs and funded by Milwaukee County Department on Aging.
More at www.interfaithmilw.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Thomas More High School Prepares for Recycling Drive
- Rocktoberfest Beer Tasting
- Rudyard Kipling comes to Milwaukee in advance of his 150th birthday!
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Babe's Ice Cream Turns 10 Years Old
- HamBINGO Thursday October 8 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Watch for New Technology at the Cash Register
- Milwaukee Public Library, Bay View Branch to Host Wisconsin Water Photo Display
- Herbert Lowe featured speaker at UW-Parkside