Each month, the Luncheon Club at Kelly Senior Center try out a new restaurant. Enjoy a good meal and good comraderie with friends. The $25 fee includes transportation, lunch with choice of entree, beverage, dessert and gratuities.
Transportation to and from Kelly Senior Center, 6100 S Lake Drive in Cudahy, is provided.
Space is limited. Advance registration and payment required. Call 414-481-9611.
Lunch at Schwefel's Traditional German Restaurant
Tuesday, August 12, 10:00-2:00 Fee: $25
Join us at Schwefel's of Oconomowoc for a taste of the old country. Choose from three entrees - Swiss Steak, Roast Turkey, Baked Cod. Registration deadline is July 28.
Tuesday, September 9 - Delafield Brewhaus: Try some tasty pub-fare at this spacious and trendy brew pub.
Tuesday, October 14 - Local Folks in Burlington: Enjoy some great home style cooking.
Tuesday, November 11 - The Highland House in Mequon: Blend of California, Caribbean and Mexican influences in both design and menu.
Tuesday, December 9 - Alioto's in Milwaukee: Don't miss the opportunity to dine at this Milwaukee institution. It's been a favorite since the 1920s.
Kelly Senior Center is open weekdays between 8:30-4:30. Participation at the center is free and open to anyone age 50+. In addition to monthly Luncheon Club outtings, the center offers exercise classes, quilting, ceramics, access to a free fitness center, computers, and more.
Kelly Senior Center is managed by Interfaith Older Adult Programs and funded by Milwaukee County Department on Aging.
More at www.interfaithmilw.org
- World Wide Knit in Public Day Celebration at Cudahy Family Library
- Art Show at Cudahy Depot
- OAKVIEW BUSINESS PARK LOOKS TO CAPITALIZE ON ROBUST OAK CREEK DEVELOPMENT MARKET
- Huge Bicycle Auction
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- A Disappearing Continues!
- Eat at Transfer Pizzeria May 9-23 to benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Holly and Joey Baird of the Wisconsin Vegetable Gardener at the Cudahy Family Library in June
- Meet a Red, White, and Blue Jew in Milwaukee!
- Vendor Fair and Bake Sale Sunday May 22