Be Cool with Vintage Jewelry Sale & Ice Cream Social! Check out the retro and vintage jewelry available for browsing and buying on Saturday, August 2, 9 AM-1 PM. at St. Ann Center. Also, enjoy your favorite ice cream as you cool off in the Center’s indoor garden. It’s a great way to beat the summer heat!
St. Ann Center for Intergenerational Care is located at 2801 East Morgan Ave. in the Bay View/St. Francis area. As a nonprofit organization proceeds will benefit needy young, elderly and disabled members of our community.
The Center is sponsored by the Sisters of St. Francis of Assisi. For more information call St. Ann Center at 977-5000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Healing In The Garden
- Celebrate Independence Day at Humboldt Park
- Fun, food and fireworks, it's South Shore Frolic time!
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Music for every Palate – South Milwaukee Market announces July music line up
- Back to School Event for Foster Children Urges Public to Volunteer
- Real Time - First Friday Performance Series at Danceworks
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!