The Cudahy Historical Society will once again host the South Milwaukee Municipal Band at a free outdoor concert on Tuesday, August 17th. The music will begin at 7 p.m. and everyone is invited!
The concert is held at the old Railroad Depot, 4647 S. Kinnickinnic avenue.
Please bring a lawn chair and come enjoy rousing Sousa marches, a tribute to our veterans and more!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Freaky Friday Dance
- "Warm Your Heart" Chili and Jewelry Invite
- Little House on the Prairie Book Club
- St. Patrick’s Day Concert with David HB Drake
- Skip Jones ~Songs from Grandpa’s River
- Cinderella at the Avalon: A Cudahy Family Library Benefit
- Why You Should Care About National Consumer Protection Week
- Comedy Hypnotist Steven Coppola and Boston Comedian Mark Scalia to Perform at Franklin Elks
- Black History Month, A Time to End Smoking and Save Lives
- Milwaukee Concert Band Winter Concert