The Cudahy Historical Society will once again host the South Milwaukee Municipal Band at a free outdoor concert on Tuesday, August 17th. The music will begin at 7 p.m. and everyone is invited!
The concert is held at the old Railroad Depot, 4647 S. Kinnickinnic avenue.
Please bring a lawn chair and come enjoy rousing Sousa marches, a tribute to our veterans and more!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- WARREN WIEGRATZ ADDRESSES MUSIC CLUB
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- New Books & Brew Book Club
- St. Francis Business of the Year
- 3rd Annual St. Francis Lions Beer & Wine Tasting
- THE 3rd ANNUAL REALLY FUNNY HORNY GOAT INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL is back!
- Tool Time at the St. Francis Library
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- South Milwaukee Music at the Market Series Starts Sept 11th
- Open House at the South Milwaukee Mill Pond Warming House