Oak Creek Place Assisted Living Residence offers free entertainment for South Milwaukee and neighbors.
Music will fill the air at oak Creek Place on August 20, 2014. Oak Creek Place will host the South Milwaukee Municipal Band for a complimentary new "Concert in the Courtyard" event at its assisted living residence.
Group tours of Oak Creek Place will be offered from 6:30 - 7:00 p.m. when the concert begins.
Bring a lawn chair and come enjoy a summer evening band concert with complimentary refreshments.
"We are looking forward to hosting the South Milwaukee Municipal Band in our community space", said Richard Doss, Executive Director.
"Concerts and events like this are a chance for us to invigorate the minds, bodies, and spirits of both our Oak Creek Place senior residents and our South Milwaukee neighbors".
Oak Creek Place recently changed its name from Crest House to align more closely with its mission, to provide a vibrant community, not just a building, where seniors can thrive. All of the nearly 200 Enlivant residences across the country host social and educational events for their local communities. With regular community programming, Oak Creek Place encourages its residents to engage with the greater South Milwaukee-area activities and cultural events throughout the year.
Please join the Oak Creek Place residents for the Concert in the Courtyard on August 20, 2014 from 6:30 - 8:00 p.m. The event is free and open to the public. Oak Creek Place is located at 3829 So. Chicago Ave, South Milwaukee. (Down behind the Willowcrest Care Care Center.) Please call (414)762-3838 with questions. And don't forget your lawn chair!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 9 at Second Hand Purrs
- CIGARMKE ANNOUNCES THEIR MAY EVENT
- HGTV to Feature Flat Rate Home Services Manager on National Television Show
- Registration for Summer Classes Now Open
- Kids From WIsconsin Premier
- Danceworks Student Showcase: A Whimsical Waltz in Wonderland
- Danceworks Mad Hot Ballroom and Tap Competition
- UWM, MATC and MPS Leaders To Speak On Collaborative Efforts Between Milwaukee Public Education Institutions on May 13 at UWM
- Sculptor of "Topos" at new MPL East Library to Talk at UWM May 3
- South Milwaukee Leo Club Hosts Supply Drive for Wisconsin Humane Society