Oak Creek Place Assisted Living Residence offers free entertainment for South Milwaukee and neighbors.
Music will fill the air at oak Creek Place on August 20, 2014. Oak Creek Place will host the South Milwaukee Municipal Band for a complimentary new "Concert in the Courtyard" event at its assisted living residence.
Group tours of Oak Creek Place will be offered from 6:30 - 7:00 p.m. when the concert begins.
Bring a lawn chair and come enjoy a summer evening band concert with complimentary refreshments.
"We are looking forward to hosting the South Milwaukee Municipal Band in our community space", said Richard Doss, Executive Director.
"Concerts and events like this are a chance for us to invigorate the minds, bodies, and spirits of both our Oak Creek Place senior residents and our South Milwaukee neighbors".
Oak Creek Place recently changed its name from Crest House to align more closely with its mission, to provide a vibrant community, not just a building, where seniors can thrive. All of the nearly 200 Enlivant residences across the country host social and educational events for their local communities. With regular community programming, Oak Creek Place encourages its residents to engage with the greater South Milwaukee-area activities and cultural events throughout the year.
Please join the Oak Creek Place residents for the Concert in the Courtyard on August 20, 2014 from 6:30 - 8:00 p.m. The event is free and open to the public. Oak Creek Place is located at 3829 So. Chicago Ave, South Milwaukee. (Down behind the Willowcrest Care Care Center.) Please call (414)762-3838 with questions. And don't forget your lawn chair!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cool It at St. Ann Center Jewelry Sale and Ice Cream Social
- ART TO ART: True Stories
- High Tech Comes to Hair Replacement Business
- Alverno College Awarded Two-Year College Ready Grant from Great Lakes
- Two Fun Dog Events Coming Soon
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- Rose Tattoo folk group to be revived in Milwaukee
- Bayview Historical Society 35th Anniversary Celebration
- St. Thomas More High School to Dedicate New Gym Floor to Coach Rick Majerus