Health Fair Returns to South Milwaukee Market on Thursday, September 4
South Shore Family Chiropractic Sponsors Event for Fourth Year
SOUTH MILWAUKEE – The Health Fair is returning to the South Milwaukee Downtown Market.
The 4th-annual event, presented by South Shore Family Chiropractic, will be held from 3 to 7 p.m. on Thursday, Sept. 4. It will be located in the section of the market east of 11th Avenue.
More than 20 health related vendors are expected, in addition to the dozens of regular market vendors selling produce, organics, arts, crafts, baked goods, prepared food and more.
Attendees can speak with health professionals from Accelerated Rehab, Alzheimer’s Association, Angelic Bake House, Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Anytime Fitness, American Heart Association, Artery MKE, Avada Audiology and Hearing, Covering Kids & Families (Affordable Care Act), Dowling Community Acupuncture, Grobschmidt Senior Center, Kelly Senior Center/Interfaith, Parkway Floral, SM Fire Department, SM Fitness Center, SM Health Department, South Shore Family Chiropractic, Walgreens /Walgreens Pharmacy, Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St. Francis, YMCA, and more.
Attendees will also be given a Wellness Adventure Passport to have stamped at each Health Fair booth for entering into a drawing for prizes donated by vendors.
“We’re excited to welcome the Health Fair back to the market and partner with South Shore Family Chiropractic,” said Market Chairman David Kieck. “We want to make the community a healthier place, so these types of events are a great fit for us.”
“South Shore Family Chiropractic”, 1333 College Avenue, South Milwaukee,” is excited to partner with the farmers’ market on the Health Fair again this year,” said Dr. Steven Scheuing, clinic director for the chiropractic firm.
"Knowledge is power, people need to understand that they are in control of their own health. South Shore Family Chiropractic is excited to make this our fourth year as sponsor of the South Milwaukee Downtown Market Health Fair, promoting wellness education and healthy lifestyle choices in our community."
The South Milwaukee Downtown Market is located on 11th and Milwaukee Avenues.
Learn more at www.smmarket.org and on Facebook.
Learn more about South Shore Family Chiropractic at its website: http://www.ssfamilychiro.com/
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB's 10 Tips for Safe Online Shopping On Cyber Monday
- IndependenceFirst Milwaukee Heat “Big Cheese Classic” wheelchair basketball tourney
- Carlos Meyers will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- WindSync "Simple Gifts: A Holiday Sampler"
- Shop Small on Small Business Saturday
- Local Author's Novel, Schrodinger's Dachshund, Set in Cudahy
- TOP 10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN BUYING A HOME
- Prasser-Kleczka is donating to Hunger Task Force but we need YOUR help!
- Freedom Gobel will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Jamaica Gobel will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol