Treat Yourself - Day Trip to Chicago
September 10, 2013
8AM - 6 PM
Treat yourself to a relaxing day in Chicago with the Wilson Senior Center Travel Club. Enjoy the fun of Chicago without the stress of driving yourself.
Tour the Historic Garfield Park Conservatory, famous for its glass covering and indoor gardens.
Enjoy a marvelous concert in a gorgeous setting in the magnificent Chicago Cultural Center with its priceless Tiffany Domes.
Enjoy a delicious lunch in a beautiful Garden Setting surrounded by a waterfall, green plans, a stunning sculpture and sunlight enclosed in floor to ceiling glass windows. Menu is a sit down meal featuring chicken parmigiano. Topped with baked marinara sauce and mozzarella. Dessert is a brownie with ice cream and chocolate sauce.
Visit an amazing workshop specializing in the creation of string instruments - violins, violas, cellos and basses.
Fee includes lunch, entrance fees and transportation.
Bus departs from Wilson Senior Center - 2601 W Howard Ave.
Advance registration is required. Please call the center at (414) 282-5566.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- Free Movie and Game Day at St. Francis Library
- State Budget Information Session, Monday, April 20
- South Shore Youth Rugby Club
- Afternoon Tea Delight at Cudahy Family Library
- Last Market & Rummage Sale at St. Ann Center
- Seniors Trip to Brewers-Dodgers Game
- Over 100 Performers! A Night You Won't Want to Miss! May 1 GALA EXTRAVAGANZA
- Beth Stoddard: Landscapes and Still Lifes Art Exhibition of Oil Paintings at the Greenfield Public Libarary, April 2015
- Spring Artwalk