Treat Yourself - Day Trip to Chicago
September 10, 2013
8AM - 6 PM
Treat yourself to a relaxing day in Chicago with the Wilson Senior Center Travel Club. Enjoy the fun of Chicago without the stress of driving yourself.
Tour the Historic Garfield Park Conservatory, famous for its glass covering and indoor gardens.
Enjoy a marvelous concert in a gorgeous setting in the magnificent Chicago Cultural Center with its priceless Tiffany Domes.
Enjoy a delicious lunch in a beautiful Garden Setting surrounded by a waterfall, green plans, a stunning sculpture and sunlight enclosed in floor to ceiling glass windows. Menu is a sit down meal featuring chicken parmigiano. Topped with baked marinara sauce and mozzarella. Dessert is a brownie with ice cream and chocolate sauce.
Visit an amazing workshop specializing in the creation of string instruments - violins, violas, cellos and basses.
Fee includes lunch, entrance fees and transportation.
Bus departs from Wilson Senior Center - 2601 W Howard Ave.
Advance registration is required. Please call the center at (414) 282-5566.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar