Treat Yourself - Day Trip to Chicago
September 10, 2013
8AM - 6 PM
Treat yourself to a relaxing day in Chicago with the Wilson Senior Center Travel Club. Enjoy the fun of Chicago without the stress of driving yourself.
Tour the Historic Garfield Park Conservatory, famous for its glass covering and indoor gardens.
Enjoy a marvelous concert in a gorgeous setting in the magnificent Chicago Cultural Center with its priceless Tiffany Domes.
Enjoy a delicious lunch in a beautiful Garden Setting surrounded by a waterfall, green plans, a stunning sculpture and sunlight enclosed in floor to ceiling glass windows. Menu is a sit down meal featuring chicken parmigiano. Topped with baked marinara sauce and mozzarella. Dessert is a brownie with ice cream and chocolate sauce.
Visit an amazing workshop specializing in the creation of string instruments - violins, violas, cellos and basses.
Fee includes lunch, entrance fees and transportation.
Bus departs from Wilson Senior Center - 2601 W Howard Ave.
Advance registration is required. Please call the center at (414) 282-5566.
- Celebrate Summer at the Annual East Side Community BBQ!
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- Hoops for Awareness
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - Know Your Leaf
- Bay View Senior Awarded Rotary Scholarship
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- 3 Free Yoga Classes At The Cudahy Family Library