Wild Workouts and Wellness
3056 S. Delaware Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53207
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Wild Workouts and Wellness Marks Anniversary by Donating to “Believe in Bay View”
Milwaukee, Aug. 20, 2014 - Wild Workouts and Wellness is launching its three-year anniversary -- and one-year anniversary of its Delaware Avenue location -- with a gift to the Bay View community and to new, prospective clients.
The anniversary celebration kicks off with a five-week, weight-loss challenge, beginning Thursday, October 2 at 5 p.m., that is free with a one-time, $10 donation to “Believe in Bay View,” an initiative that brings together students, staff and community members to transform the academic program and school climate at Bay View Middle and High School.
“As a member of the Bay View community both personally and professionally, I am committed to a bright future for all of us,” said Wild Workouts and Wellness owner Amber Budahn, who is a certified health and fitness professional with a B.S. in Biology and Chemistry from the University of Wisconsin-Parkside.
Known as “Your Best Body -- or YBB -- Challenge,” the five-week program gets results: Dozens of clients have dropped hundreds of pounds through a holistic approach to fat loss, nutrition and fitness. More importantly, clients gain a sense of accomplishment and are inspired to do more and be more.
To sign-up for the YBB Challenge and to learn more about Wild Workouts and Wellness, visit http://bestbayviewbootcamp.com/your-best-body-challenge/ or call 414-364-0181.
Wild Workouts and Wellness is more than a gym: It’s a fitness community that provides high-quality workouts and care for each client. Additionally, Wild Workouts and Wellness cares about the Bay View community and has donated more than $7,000 to local organizations and schools. After two years on Kinnickinnic Avenue, Wild Workouts and Wellness moved to its current location at 3056 S. Delaware Avenue, where it expanded fitness programs, training times and staff.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- SM Author's "Animal Teachers" Wins Wisconsin Award
- South Milwaukee native Jerome Kitzke performing at SMPAC Poetry in Music/Music in Poetry
- April 19: Meet Sundance Award-Winner & South Milwaukee Native Chad Gracia, Ukrainian Fedor Alexandrovich
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- End the Silence Panel Event
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Wilson Senior Center Travel Outing - Peter and the Starcatcher at the Rep on May 13
- Alverno College to Host Screening of Vel Phillips Documentary
- BloodCenter to Host Milwaukee Bucks Blood Drive