Polish Harvest Festival on Sunday, Sept. 7, at 10200 W Loomis Rd, Franklin WI.
Polish Mass in outdoor Chapel at 1:00 pm, traditional Polish Harvest Ceremony, followed by Polish music, delicious Polish food & beverages, pig roast, roasted chicken, youth & adult soccer games, volleyball, ping pong, children's playground & bounce house, raffle drawing & door prizes. Park opens at 11:00 am; parking $5. For additional information call Richard Rabiega (414)820-8258.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HamBINGO Thursday June 4 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Seeking Adult Day Services Program Volunteers at Lutheran Home
- Cudahy Farmers Market Grand Opening June 3!
- SM Author Jerrianne Hayslett’s Short Story Wins First-Place Prize
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- St. Mark's Project Concern Benefit Musical Extravaganza
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- North Shore Suzuki Strings celebrates 25th anniversary
- Oak Creek Resident Finishing Term of Service with Milwaukee Nonprofit