Polish Harvest Festival on Sunday, Sept. 7, at 10200 W Loomis Rd, Franklin WI.
Polish Mass in outdoor Chapel at 1:00 pm, traditional Polish Harvest Ceremony, followed by Polish music, delicious Polish food & beverages, pig roast, roasted chicken, youth & adult soccer games, volleyball, ping pong, children's playground & bounce house, raffle drawing & door prizes. Park opens at 11:00 am; parking $5. For additional information call Richard Rabiega (414)820-8258.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Mark's "Night of the Father's Love"
- Church Concert
- Gingerbread Express – Memory Lane
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- Warm Your Heart Chili & Jewelry Event
- St. Francis Civic Center Gala and Tree Lighting events
- Celebrate a PINK Shabbat!
- 2015 GET FIT Workshop - Kelly Senior Center
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Br(OK)en Genius is Healing Communities Through Art