Polish Harvest Festival on Sunday, Sept. 7, at 10200 W Loomis Rd, Franklin WI.
Polish Mass in outdoor Chapel at 1:00 pm, traditional Polish Harvest Ceremony, followed by Polish music, delicious Polish food & beverages, pig roast, roasted chicken, youth & adult soccer games, volleyball, ping pong, children's playground & bounce house, raffle drawing & door prizes. Park opens at 11:00 am; parking $5. For additional information call Richard Rabiega (414)820-8258.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Student Artwork Displayed at the Library
- CigarMKE - Know Your Leaf
- BBB Offers Tips for Hearts and Wallets this Valentine’s Day
- Rustic Furniture Maker at St. Ann Center Indoor Market
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: February schedule
- LOST Miniature Poodle in Wauwatosa
- Encouraging Kindness in your Children
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations