Polish Harvest Festival on Sunday, Sept. 7, at 10200 W Loomis Rd, Franklin WI.
Polish Mass in outdoor Chapel at 1:00 pm, traditional Polish Harvest Ceremony, followed by Polish music, delicious Polish food & beverages, pig roast, roasted chicken, youth & adult soccer games, volleyball, ping pong, children's playground & bounce house, raffle drawing & door prizes. Park opens at 11:00 am; parking $5. For additional information call Richard Rabiega (414)820-8258.
- Celebrate Summer at the Annual East Side Community BBQ!
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- Hoops for Awareness
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - Know Your Leaf
- Bay View Senior Awarded Rotary Scholarship
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- 3 Free Yoga Classes At The Cudahy Family Library