Polish Harvest Festival on Sunday, Sept. 7, at 10200 W Loomis Rd, Franklin WI.
Polish Mass in outdoor Chapel at 1:00 pm, traditional Polish Harvest Ceremony, followed by Polish music, delicious Polish food & beverages, pig roast, roasted chicken, youth & adult soccer games, volleyball, ping pong, children's playground & bounce house, raffle drawing & door prizes. Park opens at 11:00 am; parking $5. For additional information call Richard Rabiega (414)820-8258.
- Art Show at Cudahy Depot
- OAKVIEW BUSINESS PARK LOOKS TO CAPITALIZE ON ROBUST OAK CREEK DEVELOPMENT MARKET
- Huge Bicycle Auction
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- A Disappearing Continues!
- Eat at Transfer Pizzeria May 9-23 to benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Holly and Joey Baird of the Wisconsin Vegetable Gardener at the Cudahy Family Library in June
- Meet a Red, White, and Blue Jew in Milwaukee!
- Vendor Fair and Bake Sale Sunday May 22
- Local Individuals, Communities And Organizations Honored For Securing Healthy, Sustainable Water Resources