Bryant & Stratton College will open its doors on Thursday, March 12 from 3:00 to 6:00 p.m. to prospective students for an open house. Interested students can speak with admissions representatives and staff members, take campus tours, learn about the newest career trends and explore career and higher-education options.
The open houses, being held at both Milwaukee-area campus locations, are free and open to the public. Both locations will offer various activities and information to help prospective students gear up for the spring semester, which begins on May 6.
By attending, interested students will have the chance to explore the college, enroll in courses, and learn about scholarships and program grants still available for the spring semester. For more information about Bryant & Stratton College’s programs and degrees, please visit www.bryantstratton.edu or call 414-302-7000.
The Milwaukee Campus is located at 310 West Wisconsin Ave., Suite
500E in Milwaukee and the West Campus is located at 10950 W. Potter Road in Wauwatosa.
Bryant & Stratton is one of the nation's pioneers in the field of career education, providing accredited college degrees that prepare students for careers with high employment potential. For 150 years, Bryant & Stratton College has been helping students develop meaningful career skills in a concise, contemporary and effective manner – providing graduates with the marketable job skills they need to succeed in an increasingly competitive marketplace. Bryant & Stratton College's 15 degree programs provide cutting edge skills as well as real-world experience, with 15 campus locations throughout Wisconsin, New York, Ohio and Virginia as well as online degree programs. For more information, visit www.byrantstratton.edu or call 414-302-7000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HamBINGO Thursday October 8 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Watch for New Technology at the Cash Register
- Milwaukee Public Library, Bay View Branch to Host Wisconsin Water Photo Display
- Herbert Lowe featured speaker at UW-Parkside
- Important Donation Made To Dog Organization
- United Performing Arts Fund to Allocate a Record $9.175 Million to Performing Arts Groups
- See the World Up Close Without Leaving Home - Host with YFU USA!
- Brian Hanson Joins Bartelt as Production Administrator
- Rumbarroco Free Performance at UW-Parkside, Oct. 18
- Art & Wellness