Looking Fit Magazine, a national trade publication supporting the indoor tanning industry, recently named Lectric Beach Tanning Club in New Berlin as one of the Top 250 salons in the United States.
Since 2000, Looking Fit’s editors have worked diligently to identify the Top 250 indoor tanning salons in the industry. Published in the February 15, 2009 issue, the award identifies Lectric Beach Tanning Club at 2955 S. Chicago Road as one of the most innovative, dynamic and fastest-growing indoor tanning salons in the country.
The success of the salons that were chosen can be attributed to a number of factors including their professionalism, commitment to education and superior customer service. Year after year, the indoor tanning industry grows in direct proportion to consumer confidence gained through knowledgeable tanning salon owners and operators who have the welfare of their customers in mind.
The U.S. indoor tanning industry represents more than 25,000 freestanding tanning salons that have the economic impact of more than $5 billion. The industry promote moderate, sensible and responsible tanning – indoors and outdoors.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- An Open Letter to Governor Walker Regarding "Easy" Teacher Licensure
- From Hollywood to Holy Wood!
- BBB Advice on Making 2015 a Debt-Free Year
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Spring Fling Family Dance Workshop
- Daddy & Daughter Dance Party
- Future Cudahy Farmer's Market Valentine Family Fun Night-Fundraiser
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"
- SSSF Mardi Gras Fundraiser to be held on February 14th