Looking Fit Magazine, a national trade publication supporting the indoor tanning industry, recently named Lectric Beach Tanning Club in New Berlin as one of the Top 250 salons in the United States.
Since 2000, Looking Fit’s editors have worked diligently to identify the Top 250 indoor tanning salons in the industry. Published in the February 15, 2009 issue, the award identifies Lectric Beach Tanning Club at 2955 S. Chicago Road as one of the most innovative, dynamic and fastest-growing indoor tanning salons in the country.
The success of the salons that were chosen can be attributed to a number of factors including their professionalism, commitment to education and superior customer service. Year after year, the indoor tanning industry grows in direct proportion to consumer confidence gained through knowledgeable tanning salon owners and operators who have the welfare of their customers in mind.
The U.S. indoor tanning industry represents more than 25,000 freestanding tanning salons that have the economic impact of more than $5 billion. The industry promote moderate, sensible and responsible tanning – indoors and outdoors.
- HamBINGO Thursday June 2 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- World Wide Knit in Public Day Celebration at Cudahy Family Library
- Art Show at Cudahy Depot
- OAKVIEW BUSINESS PARK LOOKS TO CAPITALIZE ON ROBUST OAK CREEK DEVELOPMENT MARKET
- Huge Bicycle Auction
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- A Disappearing Continues!
- Eat at Transfer Pizzeria May 9-23 to benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Holly and Joey Baird of the Wisconsin Vegetable Gardener at the Cudahy Family Library in June