Looking Fit Magazine, a national trade publication supporting the indoor tanning industry, recently named Lectric Beach Tanning Club in New Berlin as one of the Top 250 salons in the United States.
Since 2000, Looking Fit’s editors have worked diligently to identify the Top 250 indoor tanning salons in the industry. Published in the February 15, 2009 issue, the award identifies Lectric Beach Tanning Club at 2955 S. Chicago Road as one of the most innovative, dynamic and fastest-growing indoor tanning salons in the country.
The success of the salons that were chosen can be attributed to a number of factors including their professionalism, commitment to education and superior customer service. Year after year, the indoor tanning industry grows in direct proportion to consumer confidence gained through knowledgeable tanning salon owners and operators who have the welfare of their customers in mind.
The U.S. indoor tanning industry represents more than 25,000 freestanding tanning salons that have the economic impact of more than $5 billion. The industry promote moderate, sensible and responsible tanning – indoors and outdoors.
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- MARDI GRAS IN MAY!
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- Midwest Premiere Event "A Disappearing"
- Play Minecraft in a Movie Theatre
- One week left to consider virtual education for your child
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- Spring Estate and Rummage Sale at St. Ann Center