Looking Fit Magazine, a national trade publication supporting the indoor tanning industry, recently named Lectric Beach Tanning Club in New Berlin as one of the Top 250 salons in the United States.
Since 2000, Looking Fit’s editors have worked diligently to identify the Top 250 indoor tanning salons in the industry. Published in the February 15, 2009 issue, the award identifies Lectric Beach Tanning Club at 2955 S. Chicago Road as one of the most innovative, dynamic and fastest-growing indoor tanning salons in the country.
The success of the salons that were chosen can be attributed to a number of factors including their professionalism, commitment to education and superior customer service. Year after year, the indoor tanning industry grows in direct proportion to consumer confidence gained through knowledgeable tanning salon owners and operators who have the welfare of their customers in mind.
The U.S. indoor tanning industry represents more than 25,000 freestanding tanning salons that have the economic impact of more than $5 billion. The industry promote moderate, sensible and responsible tanning – indoors and outdoors.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House This Saturday
- Howard Village Hosts Fall Open House
- SUPPORT CUDAHY FARMERS MARKET
- PURSE AUCTION FEATURES MORE THAN HANDBAGS
- Card Skimming: Can it Happen to You?
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- UW-Parkside Faculty and Staff Honored by UW System
- SMOKIN' ACES & CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- 51st SAINT FRANCIS DAYS
- Free Writing Workshop for Kids