The Mitchell Park Domes, 524 S. Layton Boulevard is adding a special addition to its train exhibit in the lobby area of the Domes on the weekend of February 28th and March 1st. A model railroad show with layouts from the smallest model Z scale trains to trains that are large enough to ride on will be displayed.
The train show, “LEGOLAND,” currently running in the Show Dome has been extremely popular to visitors of all ages. The show is masterfully landscaped and designed with state-of-the-art digital technology. Visitors will observe rare, collectible one-of-a-kind trains traveling around the imaginative work of local Lego model builders.
The Domes are open Mon.-Wed. from 9-5pm, Thur. 9-9pm and Fri.-Sun 9-7pm. Adult admission is $5.50, children ages 6-17 are $4.00 and children 5 and under are free. On Thursday evenings through March 26th, the Domes is hosting a series of “Music Under Glass” concerts from 6:30pm – 8:30pm.
The Wisconsin Garden Railway Society, the Glacier Train club and members from Racine and Illinois provide volunteer support along with local hobbyists to answer any and all train questions. For more information go to countyparks.com or contact the Domes at (414) 649-9830.
- World Wide Knit in Public Day Celebration at Cudahy Family Library
- Art Show at Cudahy Depot
- OAKVIEW BUSINESS PARK LOOKS TO CAPITALIZE ON ROBUST OAK CREEK DEVELOPMENT MARKET
- Huge Bicycle Auction
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- A Disappearing Continues!
- Eat at Transfer Pizzeria May 9-23 to benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Holly and Joey Baird of the Wisconsin Vegetable Gardener at the Cudahy Family Library in June
- Meet a Red, White, and Blue Jew in Milwaukee!
- Vendor Fair and Bake Sale Sunday May 22