Date: Sunday, June 7, 2009
Time: 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
UPAF’s Miller Lite Ride for the Arts is one of the largest one-day recreational rides in the country, with 7,000 riders raising funds to benefit the United Performing Arts Fund. Ride through historic Milwaukee along the shores of beautiful Lake Michigan on this 29th annual event.
Marcus Center for the Performing Arts, 929 N. Water St., Milwaukee, WI 53202
Summerfest Grounds, 200 N. Harbor Dr., Milwaukee, WI
Free at Summerfest Grounds
Contact: Chad Piechocki
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House This Saturday
- Howard Village Hosts Fall Open House
- SUPPORT CUDAHY FARMERS MARKET
- PURSE AUCTION FEATURES MORE THAN HANDBAGS
- Card Skimming: Can it Happen to You?
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- UW-Parkside Faculty and Staff Honored by UW System
- SMOKIN' ACES & CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- 51st SAINT FRANCIS DAYS
- Free Writing Workshop for Kids