Date: Sunday, June 7, 2009
Time: 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
UPAF’s Miller Lite Ride for the Arts is one of the largest one-day recreational rides in the country, with 7,000 riders raising funds to benefit the United Performing Arts Fund. Ride through historic Milwaukee along the shores of beautiful Lake Michigan on this 29th annual event.
Marcus Center for the Performing Arts, 929 N. Water St., Milwaukee, WI 53202
Summerfest Grounds, 200 N. Harbor Dr., Milwaukee, WI
Free at Summerfest Grounds
Contact: Chad Piechocki
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- Hoops for Awareness
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - Know Your Leaf
- Bay View Senior Awarded Rotary Scholarship
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- 3 Free Yoga Classes At The Cudahy Family Library
- Local Shop Holds Classes for adults & kids