Date: Sunday, June 7, 2009
Time: 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
UPAF’s Miller Lite Ride for the Arts is one of the largest one-day recreational rides in the country, with 7,000 riders raising funds to benefit the United Performing Arts Fund. Ride through historic Milwaukee along the shores of beautiful Lake Michigan on this 29th annual event.
Marcus Center for the Performing Arts, 929 N. Water St., Milwaukee, WI 53202
Summerfest Grounds, 200 N. Harbor Dr., Milwaukee, WI
Free at Summerfest Grounds
Contact: Chad Piechocki
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- MARDI GRAS IN MAY!
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- Midwest Premiere Event "A Disappearing"
- Play Minecraft in a Movie Theatre
- One week left to consider virtual education for your child
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- Spring Estate and Rummage Sale at St. Ann Center