Date: Sunday, June 7, 2009
Time: 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
UPAF’s Miller Lite Ride for the Arts is one of the largest one-day recreational rides in the country, with 7,000 riders raising funds to benefit the United Performing Arts Fund. Ride through historic Milwaukee along the shores of beautiful Lake Michigan on this 29th annual event.
Marcus Center for the Performing Arts, 929 N. Water St., Milwaukee, WI 53202
Summerfest Grounds, 200 N. Harbor Dr., Milwaukee, WI
Free at Summerfest Grounds
Contact: Chad Piechocki
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- Free Movie and Game Day at St. Francis Library
- State Budget Information Session, Monday, April 20
- South Shore Youth Rugby Club
- Afternoon Tea Delight at Cudahy Family Library
- Last Market & Rummage Sale at St. Ann Center
- Seniors Trip to Brewers-Dodgers Game
- Over 100 Performers! A Night You Won't Want to Miss! May 1 GALA EXTRAVAGANZA
- Beth Stoddard: Landscapes and Still Lifes Art Exhibition of Oil Paintings at the Greenfield Public Libarary, April 2015
- Spring Artwalk