Date: Sunday, June 7, 2009
Time: 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
UPAF’s Miller Lite Ride for the Arts is one of the largest one-day recreational rides in the country, with 7,000 riders raising funds to benefit the United Performing Arts Fund. Ride through historic Milwaukee along the shores of beautiful Lake Michigan on this 29th annual event.
Marcus Center for the Performing Arts, 929 N. Water St., Milwaukee, WI 53202
Summerfest Grounds, 200 N. Harbor Dr., Milwaukee, WI
Free at Summerfest Grounds
Contact: Chad Piechocki
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Park for FREE at Mitchell Airport while getting unique gifts for everyone on your list
- Small Business Saturday Is Big at St. Ann Center
- “Shop Savvy” on Cyber Monday - and Every Day
- Christmas at the Horse
- "Shop Small"on Small Business Saturday
- South Milwaukee Christmas Market Returns on Dec. 5th
- ‘Tis the Season
- BBB's Holiday Helper: A Guide to Gifting and Giving
- Park Friends Welcome Santa
- 58th Annual Christmas Holly Fair