Grant Park Men's Golf Club is seeking members for the 2009 season. Our first meeting will be on Thursday, March 19th, 7pm at The K-Ranch in Cudahy (Basement). This is not a league, it is a club that offers golfers the opprutunity to play in monthly events at Grant and other courses. We also have club match competations and a team that competes against other county clubs. Membership is $75.00 and prizes are awarded at each outing. For More information contact Club Vice President Bryan Olen at 476-2448 or Club President Harvey Hoernke at 744-2491 or check our website www.gpmc.us.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Park for FREE at Mitchell Airport while getting unique gifts for everyone on your list
- Small Business Saturday Is Big at St. Ann Center
- “Shop Savvy” on Cyber Monday - and Every Day
- Christmas at the Horse
- "Shop Small"on Small Business Saturday
- South Milwaukee Christmas Market Returns on Dec. 5th
- ‘Tis the Season
- BBB's Holiday Helper: A Guide to Gifting and Giving
- Park Friends Welcome Santa
- 58th Annual Christmas Holly Fair