Grant Park Men's Golf Club is seeking members for the 2009 season. Our first meeting will be on Thursday, March 19th, 7pm at The K-Ranch in Cudahy (Basement). This is not a league, it is a club that offers golfers the opprutunity to play in monthly events at Grant and other courses. We also have club match competations and a team that competes against other county clubs. Membership is $75.00 and prizes are awarded at each outing. For More information contact Club Vice President Bryan Olen at 476-2448 or Club President Harvey Hoernke at 744-2491 or check our website www.gpmc.us.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cool It at St. Ann Center Jewelry Sale and Ice Cream Social
- ART TO ART: True Stories
- High Tech Comes to Hair Replacement Business
- Alverno College Awarded Two-Year College Ready Grant from Great Lakes
- Two Fun Dog Events Coming Soon
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- Rose Tattoo folk group to be revived in Milwaukee
- Bayview Historical Society 35th Anniversary Celebration
- St. Thomas More High School to Dedicate New Gym Floor to Coach Rick Majerus