Grant Park Men's Golf Club is seeking members for the 2009 season. Our first meeting will be on Thursday, March 19th, 7pm at The K-Ranch in Cudahy (Basement). This is not a league, it is a club that offers golfers the opprutunity to play in monthly events at Grant and other courses. We also have club match competations and a team that competes against other county clubs. Membership is $75.00 and prizes are awarded at each outing. For More information contact Club Vice President Bryan Olen at 476-2448 or Club President Harvey Hoernke at 744-2491 or check our website www.gpmc.us.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Back to School Event for Foster Children Urges Public to Volunteer
- Real Time - First Friday Performance Series at Danceworks
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- Memoir about Oak Creek
- Cyclists Will Ride Toward a World Free of MS at Bike MS: TOYOTA Best Dam Bike Tour
- Thankful for a tobacco-free Dad
- Daley Debutantes Youth Group Celebrates 60th Anniversary
- Enjoy Shop St. Francis Week, June 29th to July 5th
- Southside Bicycle Day!