SOUTH MILWAUKEE – Treatment and Management of Arthritis is the name of a free program offered at 2 p.m. May 7 in the chapel of Franciscan Gardens, 1000 Williams St., South Milwaukee.
The program will be presented by Potisk Chiropractic with the Arthritis Foundaiton.
Registration by May 1 is required. To register, call Candy Doyle at 414-570-5384 or email@example.com.
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- #YourStoryMKE Shares Personal Stories About Those Benefiting from Catholic Charities’ Programs
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library
- Bay View Historical Society Annual Walk on August 6th
- St. Ann Center Gala Promises An Uplifting Experience
- Thank you from the Humboldt Park 4th of July Association
- August Summer Art Camps at Cattywampus