SOUTH MILWAUKEE – Treatment and Management of Arthritis is the name of a free program offered at 2 p.m. May 7 in the chapel of Franciscan Gardens, 1000 Williams St., South Milwaukee.
The program will be presented by Potisk Chiropractic with the Arthritis Foundaiton.
Registration by May 1 is required. To register, call Candy Doyle at 414-570-5384 or email@example.com.
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- Hoops for Awareness
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - Know Your Leaf
- Bay View Senior Awarded Rotary Scholarship
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- 3 Free Yoga Classes At The Cudahy Family Library
- Local Shop Holds Classes for adults & kids