SOUTH MILWAUKEE – Treatment and Management of Arthritis is the name of a free program offered at 2 p.m. May 7 in the chapel of Franciscan Gardens, 1000 Williams St., South Milwaukee.
The program will be presented by Potisk Chiropractic with the Arthritis Foundaiton.
Registration by May 1 is required. To register, call Candy Doyle at 414-570-5384 or email@example.com.
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- MARDI GRAS IN MAY!
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- Midwest Premiere Event "A Disappearing"
- Play Minecraft in a Movie Theatre
- One week left to consider virtual education for your child
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- Spring Estate and Rummage Sale at St. Ann Center