What better way to bring summer to a close than with a rock concert benefitting the YMCA’s own Strong Kids Campaign? On Friday, August 14th, the Tri-County YMCA will be hosting the Strummin’ for Strong Kids – an extravaganza with all proceeds going to the Strong Kid’s Campaign, an organization that helps families in need afford classes and memberships. The demand for scholarships and program sponsors increases every year. Last year, over 10,000 people made contributions to the Strong Kid’s Foundation, which in turn provided thousands of families opportunities that they otherwise would not have.
Complete with three of the area’s best bands – Today We Fly, Undying Allegiance, and Green Means Go – a full sound and light set-up, the show is sure to be a blast! Doors will open at the Tri-County YMCA in Menomonee Falls at 7:00 PM, and the show will start at 8:00 PM. Food and band merchandise will be available for purchase. Tickets are $7 and can be purchased at the door. Call (262) 502-4826 for more details or (262) 255-9622 to make a donation to the Strong Kid’s Campaign.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- Free Movie and Game Day at St. Francis Library
- State Budget Information Session, Monday, April 20
- South Shore Youth Rugby Club
- Afternoon Tea Delight at Cudahy Family Library
- Last Market & Rummage Sale at St. Ann Center
- Seniors Trip to Brewers-Dodgers Game
- Over 100 Performers! A Night You Won't Want to Miss! May 1 GALA EXTRAVAGANZA
- Beth Stoddard: Landscapes and Still Lifes Art Exhibition of Oil Paintings at the Greenfield Public Libarary, April 2015
- Spring Artwalk