What better way to bring summer to a close than with a rock concert benefitting the YMCA’s own Strong Kids Campaign? On Friday, August 14th, the Tri-County YMCA will be hosting the Strummin’ for Strong Kids – an extravaganza with all proceeds going to the Strong Kid’s Campaign, an organization that helps families in need afford classes and memberships. The demand for scholarships and program sponsors increases every year. Last year, over 10,000 people made contributions to the Strong Kid’s Foundation, which in turn provided thousands of families opportunities that they otherwise would not have.
Complete with three of the area’s best bands – Today We Fly, Undying Allegiance, and Green Means Go – a full sound and light set-up, the show is sure to be a blast! Doors will open at the Tri-County YMCA in Menomonee Falls at 7:00 PM, and the show will start at 8:00 PM. Food and band merchandise will be available for purchase. Tickets are $7 and can be purchased at the door. Call (262) 502-4826 for more details or (262) 255-9622 to make a donation to the Strong Kid’s Campaign.
- World Wide Knit in Public Day Celebration at Cudahy Family Library
- Art Show at Cudahy Depot
- OAKVIEW BUSINESS PARK LOOKS TO CAPITALIZE ON ROBUST OAK CREEK DEVELOPMENT MARKET
- Huge Bicycle Auction
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- A Disappearing Continues!
- Eat at Transfer Pizzeria May 9-23 to benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Holly and Joey Baird of the Wisconsin Vegetable Gardener at the Cudahy Family Library in June
- Meet a Red, White, and Blue Jew in Milwaukee!
- Vendor Fair and Bake Sale Sunday May 22