Residents for Off-leash Milwaukee Parks (ROMP) and the Milwaukee County Park System are pleased to announce the 5th annual “Doggie Dip”
to be held at the following parks after the pools are closed to public swimming for the season. A presale of admission passes will be offered during open hours at the pools the day before each “Doggie Dip.”
Schedule of Doggie Dips
Sunday, Aug. 16….Jackson Park Pool…….3500 W. Forest Home Ave……….5:30-7pm
Sunday, Aug. 16….Sheridan Park Pool……4800 S. Lake Drive………………5:30-7pm
Sunday, Aug. 16….Washington Park Pool…..1859 N. 40th Street………….….5:30-7pm
Monday. Sept. 7 ……Cool Waters……………2028 S. 124th Street……………6:30-8pm
“Romp is so pleased to partner with the Milwaukee County Parks System again to offer the Doggy Dips. These events have been great fundraisers for us in the past and the best part is watching the pure joy each of the dogs experience at these fun events. That’s worth the admission price alone,” said dog park President, Kevin Frank.
Admission is $5.00 per dog. Bring Rover for a swim in a county pool near you. For more information about ROMP and the Doggy Dips, visit milwaukeedogparks.org, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact (414) 769-8806.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Music for every Palate – South Milwaukee Market announces July music line up
- Back to School Event for Foster Children Urges Public to Volunteer
- Real Time - First Friday Performance Series at Danceworks
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- Memoir about Oak Creek
- Cyclists Will Ride Toward a World Free of MS at Bike MS: TOYOTA Best Dam Bike Tour
- Thankful for a tobacco-free Dad
- Daley Debutantes Youth Group Celebrates 60th Anniversary