Residents for Off-leash Milwaukee Parks (ROMP) and the Milwaukee County Park System are pleased to announce the 5th annual “Doggie Dip”
to be held at the following parks after the pools are closed to public swimming for the season. A presale of admission passes will be offered during open hours at the pools the day before each “Doggie Dip.”
Schedule of Doggie Dips
Sunday, Aug. 16….Jackson Park Pool…….3500 W. Forest Home Ave……….5:30-7pm
Sunday, Aug. 16….Sheridan Park Pool……4800 S. Lake Drive………………5:30-7pm
Sunday, Aug. 16….Washington Park Pool…..1859 N. 40th Street………….….5:30-7pm
Monday. Sept. 7 ……Cool Waters……………2028 S. 124th Street……………6:30-8pm
“Romp is so pleased to partner with the Milwaukee County Parks System again to offer the Doggy Dips. These events have been great fundraisers for us in the past and the best part is watching the pure joy each of the dogs experience at these fun events. That’s worth the admission price alone,” said dog park President, Kevin Frank.
Admission is $5.00 per dog. Bring Rover for a swim in a county pool near you. For more information about ROMP and the Doggy Dips, visit milwaukeedogparks.org, email email@example.com or contact (414) 769-8806.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- Free Movie and Game Day at St. Francis Library
- State Budget Information Session, Monday, April 20
- South Shore Youth Rugby Club
- Afternoon Tea Delight at Cudahy Family Library
- Last Market & Rummage Sale at St. Ann Center
- Seniors Trip to Brewers-Dodgers Game
- Over 100 Performers! A Night You Won't Want to Miss! May 1 GALA EXTRAVAGANZA
- Beth Stoddard: Landscapes and Still Lifes Art Exhibition of Oil Paintings at the Greenfield Public Libarary, April 2015
- Spring Artwalk