Residents for Off-leash Milwaukee Parks (ROMP) and the Milwaukee County Park System are pleased to announce the 5th annual “Doggie Dip”
to be held at the following parks after the pools are closed to public swimming for the season. A presale of admission passes will be offered during open hours at the pools the day before each “Doggie Dip.”
Schedule of Doggie Dips
Sunday, Aug. 16….Jackson Park Pool…….3500 W. Forest Home Ave……….5:30-7pm
Sunday, Aug. 16….Sheridan Park Pool……4800 S. Lake Drive………………5:30-7pm
Sunday, Aug. 16….Washington Park Pool…..1859 N. 40th Street………….….5:30-7pm
Monday. Sept. 7 ……Cool Waters……………2028 S. 124th Street……………6:30-8pm
“Romp is so pleased to partner with the Milwaukee County Parks System again to offer the Doggy Dips. These events have been great fundraisers for us in the past and the best part is watching the pure joy each of the dogs experience at these fun events. That’s worth the admission price alone,” said dog park President, Kevin Frank.
Admission is $5.00 per dog. Bring Rover for a swim in a county pool near you. For more information about ROMP and the Doggy Dips, visit milwaukeedogparks.org, email email@example.com or contact (414) 769-8806.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fun and Affordable Day Trips through Kelly Senior Center
- Animated Illusionist Ardan James to Perform
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Plans Grand Reopening on July 31st - Shows off remodeled 11th Avenue Streetscape
- Bay View High School Holding 100th Anniversary
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Post-Summer Polar Vortex, Return to the Beach and Check a Website for Conditions
- Local Theater Company Places Women in Spotlight in Upcoming World Premiere
- Relay For Life of the Southern 8 - August 1st
- Cudahy Family Library presents Antique Appraisal Event
- Cell phones and 911.