Residents for Off-leash Milwaukee Parks (ROMP) and the Milwaukee County Park System are pleased to announce the 5th annual “Doggie Dip”
to be held at the following parks after the pools are closed to public swimming for the season. A presale of admission passes will be offered during open hours at the pools the day before each “Doggie Dip.”
Schedule of Doggie Dips
Sunday, Aug. 16….Jackson Park Pool…….3500 W. Forest Home Ave……….5:30-7pm
Sunday, Aug. 16….Sheridan Park Pool……4800 S. Lake Drive………………5:30-7pm
Sunday, Aug. 16….Washington Park Pool…..1859 N. 40th Street………….….5:30-7pm
Monday. Sept. 7 ……Cool Waters……………2028 S. 124th Street……………6:30-8pm
“Romp is so pleased to partner with the Milwaukee County Parks System again to offer the Doggy Dips. These events have been great fundraisers for us in the past and the best part is watching the pure joy each of the dogs experience at these fun events. That’s worth the admission price alone,” said dog park President, Kevin Frank.
Admission is $5.00 per dog. Bring Rover for a swim in a county pool near you. For more information about ROMP and the Doggy Dips, visit milwaukeedogparks.org, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact (414) 769-8806.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House This Saturday
- Howard Village Hosts Fall Open House
- SUPPORT CUDAHY FARMERS MARKET
- PURSE AUCTION FEATURES MORE THAN HANDBAGS
- Card Skimming: Can it Happen to You?
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- UW-Parkside Faculty and Staff Honored by UW System
- SMOKIN' ACES & CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- 51st SAINT FRANCIS DAYS
- Free Writing Workshop for Kids