Residents for Off-leash Milwaukee Parks (ROMP) and the Milwaukee County Park System are pleased to announce the 5th annual “Doggie Dip”
to be held at the following parks after the pools are closed to public swimming for the season. A presale of admission passes will be offered during open hours at the pools the day before each “Doggie Dip.”
Schedule of Doggie Dips
Sunday, Aug. 16….Jackson Park Pool…….3500 W. Forest Home Ave……….5:30-7pm
Sunday, Aug. 16….Sheridan Park Pool……4800 S. Lake Drive………………5:30-7pm
Sunday, Aug. 16….Washington Park Pool…..1859 N. 40th Street………….….5:30-7pm
Monday. Sept. 7 ……Cool Waters……………2028 S. 124th Street……………6:30-8pm
“Romp is so pleased to partner with the Milwaukee County Parks System again to offer the Doggy Dips. These events have been great fundraisers for us in the past and the best part is watching the pure joy each of the dogs experience at these fun events. That’s worth the admission price alone,” said dog park President, Kevin Frank.
Admission is $5.00 per dog. Bring Rover for a swim in a county pool near you. For more information about ROMP and the Doggy Dips, visit milwaukeedogparks.org, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact (414) 769-8806.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- STM Student Wins Prestigious Gates Scholarship
- Better Business Bureau Urges Donor Caution After Tornadoes
- Ted Lang Speed and Agility Camp at Cudahy High School (June 17th-21st)
- Cudahy High School Football to Offer Free Football Camps This Summer
- Cudahy High School Football Golf Outing-August 17th at Grant Park
- Children’s Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation
- First Weber Welcomes Experienced Agent....
- Grant Park Warbler Walks welcomes newbies
- South Milwaukee Market Opens Summer Season May 23
- GRAEF RECOGNIZED BY AMERICAN COUNCIL OF ENGINEERING COMPANIES