Residents for Off-leash Milwaukee Parks (ROMP) and the Milwaukee County Park System are pleased to announce the season’s final “Doggie Dip” to be held at Cool Waters Aquatic Park after the pool is closed to public swimming for the season. A presale of admission passes will be offered during open hours at Cool Waters the day before on Sunday, Sept. 6 from 10am-6pm.
Schedule of “Cool Waters” Doggie Dip
Monday. Sept. 7 ……Cool Waters……………2028 S. 124th Street……………6:30-8pm
“Romp is so pleased to partner with the Milwaukee County Parks System again to offer the Doggy Dips. These events have been great fundraisers for us in the past and the best part is watching the pure joy each of the dogs experience at these fun events. That’s worth the admission price alone,” said dog park President, Kevin Frank.
Admission is $5.00 per dog. Bring Rover for a swim at Cool Waters. For more information about ROMP and the Doggy Dip, visit milwaukeedogparks.org, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (414) 769-8806.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rose Tattoo folk group to be revived in Milwaukee
- Bayview Historical Society 35th Anniversary Celebration
- St. Thomas More High School to Dedicate New Gym Floor to Coach Rick Majerus
- Band Concert - Cudahy Historical Society
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project
- Meijer Launches Simply Give Campaign in New Wisconsin Supercenters
- Milwaukee's Inner-City Youth Have a Reason to Read & Succeed
- Mayor Announces that City of St. Francis Development efforts moving forward
- Increased aircraft activity over Milwaukee this week
- Library mini-sale at Cudahy Farmer's Market