Residents for Off-leash Milwaukee Parks (ROMP) and the Milwaukee County Park System are pleased to announce the season’s final “Doggie Dip” to be held at Cool Waters Aquatic Park after the pool is closed to public swimming for the season. A presale of admission passes will be offered during open hours at Cool Waters the day before on Sunday, Sept. 6 from 10am-6pm.
Schedule of “Cool Waters” Doggie Dip
Monday. Sept. 7 ……Cool Waters……………2028 S. 124th Street……………6:30-8pm
“Romp is so pleased to partner with the Milwaukee County Parks System again to offer the Doggy Dips. These events have been great fundraisers for us in the past and the best part is watching the pure joy each of the dogs experience at these fun events. That’s worth the admission price alone,” said dog park President, Kevin Frank.
Admission is $5.00 per dog. Bring Rover for a swim at Cool Waters. For more information about ROMP and the Doggy Dip, visit milwaukeedogparks.org, email email@example.com or call (414) 769-8806.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fun and Affordable Day Trips through Kelly Senior Center
- Animated Illusionist Ardan James to Perform
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Plans Grand Reopening on July 31st - Shows off remodeled 11th Avenue Streetscape
- Bay View High School Holding 100th Anniversary
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Post-Summer Polar Vortex, Return to the Beach and Check a Website for Conditions
- Local Theater Company Places Women in Spotlight in Upcoming World Premiere
- Relay For Life of the Southern 8 - August 1st
- Cudahy Family Library presents Antique Appraisal Event
- Cell phones and 911.