Fixx Coffee Shop hosts Local Author
Published author of her memoir, Orange Picnic, local resident Deborah Chamberlain will be appearing at The Fixx Coffee Shop on Saturday, Sept. 26 from 9 am to noon.
Chamberlain’s book, set in the late 1960’s, is a coming-of-age story based upon her personal experience of losing her boyfriend during the Vietnam draft, in addition to losing another friend to suicide.
Copies will be available for purchase (no charge or debit cards accepted) and signing by the author.
The Fixx Coffee Shop is located on Packard Avenue one block north of Howard Avenue in St. Francis. For more information about the appearance, call 414-482-0919. Contact the author at email@example.com.
- Art Show at Cudahy Depot
- OAKVIEW BUSINESS PARK LOOKS TO CAPITALIZE ON ROBUST OAK CREEK DEVELOPMENT MARKET
- Huge Bicycle Auction
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- A Disappearing Continues!
- Eat at Transfer Pizzeria May 9-23 to benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Holly and Joey Baird of the Wisconsin Vegetable Gardener at the Cudahy Family Library in June
- Meet a Red, White, and Blue Jew in Milwaukee!
- Vendor Fair and Bake Sale Sunday May 22
- Local Individuals, Communities And Organizations Honored For Securing Healthy, Sustainable Water Resources