Fixx Coffee Shop hosts Local Author
Published author of her memoir, Orange Picnic, local resident Deborah Chamberlain will be appearing at The Fixx Coffee Shop on Saturday, Sept. 26 from 9 am to noon.
Chamberlain’s book, set in the late 1960’s, is a coming-of-age story based upon her personal experience of losing her boyfriend during the Vietnam draft, in addition to losing another friend to suicide.
Copies will be available for purchase (no charge or debit cards accepted) and signing by the author.
The Fixx Coffee Shop is located on Packard Avenue one block north of Howard Avenue in St. Francis. For more information about the appearance, call 414-482-0919. Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- An Open Letter to Governor Walker Regarding "Easy" Teacher Licensure
- From Hollywood to Holy Wood!
- BBB Advice on Making 2015 a Debt-Free Year
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Spring Fling Family Dance Workshop
- Daddy & Daughter Dance Party
- Future Cudahy Farmer's Market Valentine Family Fun Night-Fundraiser
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"
- SSSF Mardi Gras Fundraiser to be held on February 14th