Fixx Coffee Shop hosts Local Author
Published author of her memoir, Orange Picnic, local resident Deborah Chamberlain will be appearing at The Fixx Coffee Shop on Saturday, Sept. 26 from 9 am to noon.
Chamberlain’s book, set in the late 1960’s, is a coming-of-age story based upon her personal experience of losing her boyfriend during the Vietnam draft, in addition to losing another friend to suicide.
Copies will be available for purchase (no charge or debit cards accepted) and signing by the author.
The Fixx Coffee Shop is located on Packard Avenue one block north of Howard Avenue in St. Francis. For more information about the appearance, call 414-482-0919. Contact the author at email@example.com.
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- #YourStoryMKE Shares Personal Stories About Those Benefiting from Catholic Charities’ Programs
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library
- Bay View Historical Society Annual Walk on August 6th
- St. Ann Center Gala Promises An Uplifting Experience