Fixx Coffee Shop hosts Local Author
Published author of her memoir, Orange Picnic, local resident Deborah Chamberlain will be appearing at The Fixx Coffee Shop on Saturday, Sept. 26 from 9 am to noon.
Chamberlain’s book, set in the late 1960’s, is a coming-of-age story based upon her personal experience of losing her boyfriend during the Vietnam draft, in addition to losing another friend to suicide.
Copies will be available for purchase (no charge or debit cards accepted) and signing by the author.
The Fixx Coffee Shop is located on Packard Avenue one block north of Howard Avenue in St. Francis. For more information about the appearance, call 414-482-0919. Contact the author at email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Expert Plumbers Advise Homeowners to Monitor Sump Pump during Weather Warm Up
- Respite Care "Bed and Breakfast Style!"
- Freaky Friday Dance
- "Warm Your Heart" Chili and Jewelry Invite
- Little House on the Prairie Book Club
- St. Patrick’s Day Concert with David HB Drake
- Skip Jones ~Songs from Grandpa’s River
- Cinderella at the Avalon: A Cudahy Family Library Benefit
- Why You Should Care About National Consumer Protection Week
- Comedy Hypnotist Steven Coppola and Boston Comedian Mark Scalia to Perform at Franklin Elks