Fixx Coffee Shop hosts Local Author
Published author of her memoir, Orange Picnic, local resident Deborah Chamberlain will be appearing at The Fixx Coffee Shop on Saturday, Sept. 26 from 9 am to noon.
Chamberlain’s book, set in the late 1960’s, is a coming-of-age story based upon her personal experience of losing her boyfriend during the Vietnam draft, in addition to losing another friend to suicide.
Copies will be available for purchase (no charge or debit cards accepted) and signing by the author.
The Fixx Coffee Shop is located on Packard Avenue one block north of Howard Avenue in St. Francis. For more information about the appearance, call 414-482-0919. Contact the author at email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Music for every Palate – South Milwaukee Market announces July music line up
- Back to School Event for Foster Children Urges Public to Volunteer
- Real Time - First Friday Performance Series at Danceworks
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- Memoir about Oak Creek
- Cyclists Will Ride Toward a World Free of MS at Bike MS: TOYOTA Best Dam Bike Tour
- Thankful for a tobacco-free Dad
- Daley Debutantes Youth Group Celebrates 60th Anniversary