Alverno Presents Opens its 50th Season with Folk Icon Judy Collins
Milwaukee - Few singers have the staying power of folk icon Judy Collins. For nearly 50 illustrious years, her dulcet tones have graced our ears and her poetic lyrics have galvanized a generation. She has released more than 40 albums, has had numerous Top 10 hits, Grammy nominations and gold and platinum selling albums. Collins will open Alverno Presents’ 50th Anniversary season at the Alverno College Pitman Theatre on Saturday, October 17, 2009 at 8:00 p.m. The theater is located at 39th Street and Morgan Avenue. Web page: http://alvernopresents.alverno.edu/shows/Judy-Collins.aspx.
Tickets are $38.50 and can be purchased online at alvernopresents.alverno.edu or by calling the Box Office at 414-382-6044. Box Office hours are 12 noon – 6 p.m. Monday thru Friday and until curtain on day of performance.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rustic Furniture Maker at St. Ann Center Indoor Market
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: February schedule
- LOST Miniature Poodle in Wauwatosa
- Encouraging Kindness in your Children
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- Chicago Block Clubs and Social Justice Examined in Talk at UWM, Feb. 26
- Author Discusses Book on Milwaukee's School Choice Movement, at UWM on Feb. 23
- Talk on Religion, Ecology and Identity in Southern Africa at UWM Feb. 19