Alverno Presents Opens its 50th Season with Folk Icon Judy Collins
Milwaukee - Few singers have the staying power of folk icon Judy Collins. For nearly 50 illustrious years, her dulcet tones have graced our ears and her poetic lyrics have galvanized a generation. She has released more than 40 albums, has had numerous Top 10 hits, Grammy nominations and gold and platinum selling albums. Collins will open Alverno Presents’ 50th Anniversary season at the Alverno College Pitman Theatre on Saturday, October 17, 2009 at 8:00 p.m. The theater is located at 39th Street and Morgan Avenue. Web page: http://alvernopresents.alverno.edu/shows/Judy-Collins.aspx.
Tickets are $38.50 and can be purchased online at alvernopresents.alverno.edu or by calling the Box Office at 414-382-6044. Box Office hours are 12 noon – 6 p.m. Monday thru Friday and until curtain on day of performance.
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- Hoops for Awareness
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - Know Your Leaf
- Bay View Senior Awarded Rotary Scholarship
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- 3 Free Yoga Classes At The Cudahy Family Library
- Local Shop Holds Classes for adults & kids