The St. Francis Lady Mariner Volleyball team lost a hard fought match against New Berlin Eisenhower on Tuesday Oct. 6th. It was the last conference match of the year and the Lady Mariners played their hearts out. After winning the first game of the match 25-23 the Lady Mariners dropped the next three games 15-25, 23-25, and 19-25.
Lead by senior middle hitter Katie Ratkowski's season high 27 kills, senior setter Kassidi Macak's season high 59 assists, Cheyanne Zoelle 9 aces, Alyssa Bizub, Amanda Scherbarth, and Becky O'Grosky's 6 digs, and Hannah Ratkowski 4 blocks. The Lady Mariners ended their regular season conference schedule with a 3-6 record.
The Lady Mariners now await their placement in the Woodland Conference tournament next week Thursday. Regional play will be the following week. Locations, dates and times will be posted soon.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Learn about Compost on Earth Day at Brew City Gardens
- HamBingo Wednesday April 23 Benefiting Second Hand Purrs
- Spring Market Returns to SM High School on April 26th
- Build For A Better South Shore
- St. Francis Library Spring Party
- Eat at Ruby Tuesday in Greendale April 17-19 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- 20th Assembly District Candidate Mike Pierce Names Campaign Manager
- "Crossings" Street Theater Coming in May
- Car Seat Round-Up Day
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check