The St. Francis Lady Mariner Volleyball team lost a hard fought match against New Berlin Eisenhower on Tuesday Oct. 6th. It was the last conference match of the year and the Lady Mariners played their hearts out. After winning the first game of the match 25-23 the Lady Mariners dropped the next three games 15-25, 23-25, and 19-25.
Lead by senior middle hitter Katie Ratkowski's season high 27 kills, senior setter Kassidi Macak's season high 59 assists, Cheyanne Zoelle 9 aces, Alyssa Bizub, Amanda Scherbarth, and Becky O'Grosky's 6 digs, and Hannah Ratkowski 4 blocks. The Lady Mariners ended their regular season conference schedule with a 3-6 record.
The Lady Mariners now await their placement in the Woodland Conference tournament next week Thursday. Regional play will be the following week. Locations, dates and times will be posted soon.
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- #YourStoryMKE Shares Personal Stories About Those Benefiting from Catholic Charities’ Programs
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library
- Bay View Historical Society Annual Walk on August 6th
- St. Ann Center Gala Promises An Uplifting Experience
- Thank you from the Humboldt Park 4th of July Association
- August Summer Art Camps at Cattywampus