The St. Francis Lady Mariner Volleyball team lost a hard fought match against New Berlin Eisenhower on Tuesday Oct. 6th. It was the last conference match of the year and the Lady Mariners played their hearts out. After winning the first game of the match 25-23 the Lady Mariners dropped the next three games 15-25, 23-25, and 19-25.
Lead by senior middle hitter Katie Ratkowski's season high 27 kills, senior setter Kassidi Macak's season high 59 assists, Cheyanne Zoelle 9 aces, Alyssa Bizub, Amanda Scherbarth, and Becky O'Grosky's 6 digs, and Hannah Ratkowski 4 blocks. The Lady Mariners ended their regular season conference schedule with a 3-6 record.
The Lady Mariners now await their placement in the Woodland Conference tournament next week Thursday. Regional play will be the following week. Locations, dates and times will be posted soon.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- First Day of School for St. Francis Public Schools
- Kelly Senior Center invites you to join their monthly Luncheon Outings
- Fun and Affordable Day Trips through Kelly Senior Center
- Animated Illusionist Ardan James to Perform
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Plans Grand Reopening on July 31st - Shows off remodeled 11th Avenue Streetscape
- Bay View High School Holding 100th Anniversary
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Post-Summer Polar Vortex, Return to the Beach and Check a Website for Conditions
- Local Theater Company Places Women in Spotlight in Upcoming World Premiere
- Relay For Life of the Southern 8 - August 1st