The St. Francis Lady Mariner Volleyball team lost a hard fought match against New Berlin Eisenhower on Tuesday Oct. 6th. It was the last conference match of the year and the Lady Mariners played their hearts out. After winning the first game of the match 25-23 the Lady Mariners dropped the next three games 15-25, 23-25, and 19-25.
Lead by senior middle hitter Katie Ratkowski's season high 27 kills, senior setter Kassidi Macak's season high 59 assists, Cheyanne Zoelle 9 aces, Alyssa Bizub, Amanda Scherbarth, and Becky O'Grosky's 6 digs, and Hannah Ratkowski 4 blocks. The Lady Mariners ended their regular season conference schedule with a 3-6 record.
The Lady Mariners now await their placement in the Woodland Conference tournament next week Thursday. Regional play will be the following week. Locations, dates and times will be posted soon.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bunny Plans Special Stop at Pulaski Pavilion
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Parkside Theatre Presents "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
- Franklin Artist Wins "Best of Show" at 2015 League of Milwaukee Artists' Spring Show
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- #1 Show Cats in the World live right here in Milwaukee
- Holocaust Remembrance Service
- Zymbiotics a New Local Company Making Fine Fermented Foods is Now Available at Outpost Coop
- Essay Winners from the Daughters of the American Revolution - Milwaukee Chapter
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter