The St. Francis Lady Mariner Volleyball team lost a hard fought match against New Berlin Eisenhower on Tuesday Oct. 6th. It was the last conference match of the year and the Lady Mariners played their hearts out. After winning the first game of the match 25-23 the Lady Mariners dropped the next three games 15-25, 23-25, and 19-25.
Lead by senior middle hitter Katie Ratkowski's season high 27 kills, senior setter Kassidi Macak's season high 59 assists, Cheyanne Zoelle 9 aces, Alyssa Bizub, Amanda Scherbarth, and Becky O'Grosky's 6 digs, and Hannah Ratkowski 4 blocks. The Lady Mariners ended their regular season conference schedule with a 3-6 record.
The Lady Mariners now await their placement in the Woodland Conference tournament next week Thursday. Regional play will be the following week. Locations, dates and times will be posted soon.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cool It at St. Ann Center Jewelry Sale and Ice Cream Social
- ART TO ART: True Stories
- High Tech Comes to Hair Replacement Business
- Alverno College Awarded Two-Year College Ready Grant from Great Lakes
- Two Fun Dog Events Coming Soon
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- Rose Tattoo folk group to be revived in Milwaukee
- Bayview Historical Society 35th Anniversary Celebration
- St. Thomas More High School to Dedicate New Gym Floor to Coach Rick Majerus