The Cudahy High School Players will perform an interactive children’s play “Little Red and the Hoods” on October 24th and 25th that puts a humorous spin on the classic tale “Little Red Riding Hood”. In CHS players’ funny and unexpected performance “Little Red” learns to not judge a book by its cover, and to be safe around strangers as she travels from home to grandma’s house.
Audiences from three to adult are sure to enjoy this fun and entertaining show at the Cudahy High School Auditorium. The CHS Players will perform two shows each day with Saturday’s shows at 1:00 and 6:00 pm and Sunday’s performances at 1:00 and 4:00 pm. Tickets for each show are $ 4.00 for adults 13 years and older, and $ 2.00 for children ages 6-12. Children 5 and under are free. All tickets can be bought at the door. A one dollar discount on all tickets is available when audience members bring in a nonperishable food item that will be donated to Project Concern.
The CHS Players have a tradition of putting on fun, enjoyable interactive children’s plays each fall and this year is no exception. This year’s cast looks forward to seeing you for their performance of “Little Red and the Hoods” on October 24th and 25th.
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- #YourStoryMKE Shares Personal Stories About Those Benefiting from Catholic Charities’ Programs
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library
- Bay View Historical Society Annual Walk on August 6th
- St. Ann Center Gala Promises An Uplifting Experience