The Cudahy High School Players will perform an interactive children’s play “Little Red and the Hoods” on October 24th and 25th that puts a humorous spin on the classic tale “Little Red Riding Hood”. In CHS players’ funny and unexpected performance “Little Red” learns to not judge a book by its cover, and to be safe around strangers as she travels from home to grandma’s house.
Audiences from three to adult are sure to enjoy this fun and entertaining show at the Cudahy High School Auditorium. The CHS Players will perform two shows each day with Saturday’s shows at 1:00 and 6:00 pm and Sunday’s performances at 1:00 and 4:00 pm. Tickets for each show are $ 4.00 for adults 13 years and older, and $ 2.00 for children ages 6-12. Children 5 and under are free. All tickets can be bought at the door. A one dollar discount on all tickets is available when audience members bring in a nonperishable food item that will be donated to Project Concern.
The CHS Players have a tradition of putting on fun, enjoyable interactive children’s plays each fall and this year is no exception. This year’s cast looks forward to seeing you for their performance of “Little Red and the Hoods” on October 24th and 25th.
- Taiwan Excellence Comes to Summerfest
- Twice Baked Pottery to host Terri Lockwood for DRAW!
- Downtown Racine Art Walk -- DRAW -- Is Back!
- First Annual Taste of the Gateway: Wednesday, July 20
- Celebrate Summer at the Annual East Side Community BBQ!
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- Hoops for Awareness
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!