The Cudahy High School Players will perform an interactive children’s play “Little Red and the Hoods” on October 24th and 25th that puts a humorous spin on the classic tale “Little Red Riding Hood”. In CHS players’ funny and unexpected performance “Little Red” learns to not judge a book by its cover, and to be safe around strangers as she travels from home to grandma’s house.
Audiences from three to adult are sure to enjoy this fun and entertaining show at the Cudahy High School Auditorium. The CHS Players will perform two shows each day with Saturday’s shows at 1:00 and 6:00 pm and Sunday’s performances at 1:00 and 4:00 pm. Tickets for each show are $ 4.00 for adults 13 years and older, and $ 2.00 for children ages 6-12. Children 5 and under are free. All tickets can be bought at the door. A one dollar discount on all tickets is available when audience members bring in a nonperishable food item that will be donated to Project Concern.
The CHS Players have a tradition of putting on fun, enjoyable interactive children’s plays each fall and this year is no exception. This year’s cast looks forward to seeing you for their performance of “Little Red and the Hoods” on October 24th and 25th.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Alverno College Awarded Two-Year College Ready Grant from Great Lakes
- Two Fun Dog Events Coming Soon
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- Rose Tattoo folk group to be revived in Milwaukee
- Bayview Historical Society 35th Anniversary Celebration
- St. Thomas More High School to Dedicate New Gym Floor to Coach Rick Majerus
- Band Concert - Cudahy Historical Society
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project
- Meijer Launches Simply Give Campaign in New Wisconsin Supercenters