The Cudahy High School Players will perform an interactive children’s play “Little Red and the Hoods” on October 24th and 25th that puts a humorous spin on the classic tale “Little Red Riding Hood”. In CHS players’ funny and unexpected performance “Little Red” learns to not judge a book by its cover, and to be safe around strangers as she travels from home to grandma’s house.
Audiences from three to adult are sure to enjoy this fun and entertaining show at the Cudahy High School Auditorium. The CHS Players will perform two shows each day with Saturday’s shows at 1:00 and 6:00 pm and Sunday’s performances at 1:00 and 4:00 pm. Tickets for each show are $ 4.00 for adults 13 years and older, and $ 2.00 for children ages 6-12. Children 5 and under are free. All tickets can be bought at the door. A one dollar discount on all tickets is available when audience members bring in a nonperishable food item that will be donated to Project Concern.
The CHS Players have a tradition of putting on fun, enjoyable interactive children’s plays each fall and this year is no exception. This year’s cast looks forward to seeing you for their performance of “Little Red and the Hoods” on October 24th and 25th.
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- MARDI GRAS IN MAY!
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- Midwest Premiere Event "A Disappearing"
- Play Minecraft in a Movie Theatre
- One week left to consider virtual education for your child
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- Spring Estate and Rummage Sale at St. Ann Center