Moss Floral Design, 3391 S. Kinnickinnic Ave., Bay View, is offering three centerpiece design workshops this fall — just in time for the holidays.
The workshops will be from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. on:
Oct. 24 (Fall workshop)
Nov. 14 (Winter workshop)
Dec. 5 (Holiday workshop)
Moss Floral Design also offers custom-design workshops for groups or organizations. All of the workshops offered involve an abundance of flowers and foliage for each guest to create a unique designs. All tools, equipment, containers, and treats are provided & each participant takes their designs home.
All workshops are taught by owner Miki Herman, a floral designer for more than 15 years with extensive experience in all aspects of floral design. Prior to the opening of Moss, she worked throughout Chicago and its North Shore, cultivating her technical skills and ever-evolving innovative style. She has taught floral design classes at the Gorton Community Center, Lake Forest, IL., for several years, and her work was shown in Veranda Magazine, House Beautiful Magazine and Shelter Magazine.
Contact Miki Herman, 414-486-7717 or email@example.com, for more information.
- BBB Tips to Ensure Wise Giving on Memorial Day
- HamBINGO Thursday June 2 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- World Wide Knit in Public Day Celebration at Cudahy Family Library
- Art Show at Cudahy Depot
- OAKVIEW BUSINESS PARK LOOKS TO CAPITALIZE ON ROBUST OAK CREEK DEVELOPMENT MARKET
- Huge Bicycle Auction
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- A Disappearing Continues!
- Eat at Transfer Pizzeria May 9-23 to benefit Second Hand Purrs