Star of Hope Foundation's Holiday Fashion Show & Luncheon Fund Raiser Set; To Benefit Area Students
Ladies, be sure to make Wednesday, November 19 a red letter day on your calendar. That’s the day that the Star of Hope Foundation (SOHF) Holiday Fashion Show Luncheon will be held at the Wisconsin Club Milwaukee. This unique event will raise money for area elementary and high school students in need of educational financial assistance,” according to Ray Schneider and Chris Dolhun, chairman and president, respectively, of the SOHF.
The event will feature a presentation of fine women’s fashions by Bruce Paul Goodman Clothiers, A.J. Ugent Furs, and the Steven Edwards Color Group. Area women of different sizes and ages will model clothing lines exclusive to the Milwaukee area.
“We will feature beautiful clothing fashions including business and casual wear for holidays, evenings and days,” they say.
Cocktails are set for 11 a.m., luncheon at 12 noon, and the fashion show itself at 1 p.m.. The cost is $45 per person, or $600 for corporate tables of 10. The latter includes acknowledgement and preferred seating.
For reservations, phone Dawn Mitrovich, chairperson, 414-305-0631.Checks for the event and donations to the SOHF should be made out to the Star of Hope Foundation and mailed to 1246 N. Van Buren St., Milwaukee, WI 53202.
- HamBINGO Thursday June 2 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- World Wide Knit in Public Day Celebration at Cudahy Family Library
- Art Show at Cudahy Depot
- OAKVIEW BUSINESS PARK LOOKS TO CAPITALIZE ON ROBUST OAK CREEK DEVELOPMENT MARKET
- Huge Bicycle Auction
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- A Disappearing Continues!
- Eat at Transfer Pizzeria May 9-23 to benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Holly and Joey Baird of the Wisconsin Vegetable Gardener at the Cudahy Family Library in June