Star of Hope Foundation's Holiday Fashion Show & Luncheon Fund Raiser Set; To Benefit Area Students
Ladies, be sure to make Wednesday, November 19 a red letter day on your calendar. That’s the day that the Star of Hope Foundation (SOHF) Holiday Fashion Show Luncheon will be held at the Wisconsin Club Milwaukee. This unique event will raise money for area elementary and high school students in need of educational financial assistance,” according to Ray Schneider and Chris Dolhun, chairman and president, respectively, of the SOHF.
The event will feature a presentation of fine women’s fashions by Bruce Paul Goodman Clothiers, A.J. Ugent Furs, and the Steven Edwards Color Group. Area women of different sizes and ages will model clothing lines exclusive to the Milwaukee area.
“We will feature beautiful clothing fashions including business and casual wear for holidays, evenings and days,” they say.
Cocktails are set for 11 a.m., luncheon at 12 noon, and the fashion show itself at 1 p.m.. The cost is $45 per person, or $600 for corporate tables of 10. The latter includes acknowledgement and preferred seating.
For reservations, phone Dawn Mitrovich, chairperson, 414-305-0631.Checks for the event and donations to the SOHF should be made out to the Star of Hope Foundation and mailed to 1246 N. Van Buren St., Milwaukee, WI 53202.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Concert Band Winter Concert
- Memory Cafes coming to Bay View!
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Open Studio: Wearable Art
- Bunny Plans Special Stop at Pulaski Pavilion
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Parkside Theatre Presents "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
- Franklin Artist Wins "Best of Show" at 2015 League of Milwaukee Artists' Spring Show
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- #1 Show Cats in the World live right here in Milwaukee
- Holocaust Remembrance Service