Star of Hope Foundation's Holiday Fashion Show & Luncheon Fund Raiser Set; To Benefit Area Students
Ladies, be sure to make Wednesday, November 19 a red letter day on your calendar. That’s the day that the Star of Hope Foundation (SOHF) Holiday Fashion Show Luncheon will be held at the Wisconsin Club Milwaukee. This unique event will raise money for area elementary and high school students in need of educational financial assistance,” according to Ray Schneider and Chris Dolhun, chairman and president, respectively, of the SOHF.
The event will feature a presentation of fine women’s fashions by Bruce Paul Goodman Clothiers, A.J. Ugent Furs, and the Steven Edwards Color Group. Area women of different sizes and ages will model clothing lines exclusive to the Milwaukee area.
“We will feature beautiful clothing fashions including business and casual wear for holidays, evenings and days,” they say.
Cocktails are set for 11 a.m., luncheon at 12 noon, and the fashion show itself at 1 p.m.. The cost is $45 per person, or $600 for corporate tables of 10. The latter includes acknowledgement and preferred seating.
For reservations, phone Dawn Mitrovich, chairperson, 414-305-0631.Checks for the event and donations to the SOHF should be made out to the Star of Hope Foundation and mailed to 1246 N. Van Buren St., Milwaukee, WI 53202.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Music for every Palate – South Milwaukee Market announces July music line up
- Back to School Event for Foster Children Urges Public to Volunteer
- Real Time - First Friday Performance Series at Danceworks
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- Memoir about Oak Creek
- Cyclists Will Ride Toward a World Free of MS at Bike MS: TOYOTA Best Dam Bike Tour
- Thankful for a tobacco-free Dad
- Daley Debutantes Youth Group Celebrates 60th Anniversary