The Holiday season may still be coming up, but the American Cancer Society is already looking forward to spring! Every spring, people across the country join the fight against cancer by spreading hope through the American Cancer Society’s Daffodil Days program. Daffodils for the 2010 Milwaukee & Waukesha County American Cancer Society’s Daffodil Days will be delivered on Monday, March 15!
Daffodil Days is one of the American Cancer Society’s oldest and most beloved fundraising programs that celebrates the Society’s mission to eliminate cancer as a life-threatening disease. Daffodil Days provides individuals with the opportunity to join the fight against cancer by offering beautiful daffodils in exchange for donations. By raising funds to support the Daffodil Days campaign, you can bring a touch of spring to your community and help save lives.
Getting involved in Daffodil Days is easy and fun! We are currently looking for community members to be Daffodil Day coordinators. All you need to do is route an order form around work, church, school or your neighborhood. On Monday, March 15, your beautiful springtime daffodils will be delivered to you.
Please also consider giving a gift of hope this holiday season. Gift Of Hope bouquets are daffodil bouquets that are anonymously delivered to cancer patients undergoing treatment. We also offer Bear Hugs For Hope, a Daffodil Days teddy bear anonymously delivered to comfort a child who is experiencing cancer. Gift Of Hope bouquets and Bear Hugs For Hope are available for a suggested donation of $25.
If you would like more information about Daffodil Days, please contact your American Cancer Society at 1-800-947-0487, extension 2067, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- #YourStoryMKE Shares Personal Stories About Those Benefiting from Catholic Charities’ Programs
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library
- Bay View Historical Society Annual Walk on August 6th
- St. Ann Center Gala Promises An Uplifting Experience
- Thank you from the Humboldt Park 4th of July Association
- It's South Shore Frolics Time!