Congratulations South Shore Communities! Thanks to your efforts, I served 8,079 signatures on the Governor's office on Tues, Nov. 24. These signatures were collected throughout the community, 10 at a time. I am attaching the photo showing the stack of papers as they were handed over. My smile represent your success. A letter was also delivered to the Governor signed by Mayors Richards, McCue and Zepecki, Superviors including Jursik, Dimitrijevic, Larson, most aldermen throughout the south shore, chamber leaders, and other community leaders. This letter demanded that the engineering study needed to re-deck the Hoan be commenced forthwith so that the bridge is ready to be re-decked by the next biennial budget. To view the entire history of the efforts please visit http://www.county.milwaukee.gov/Jursik/SavetheHoanBridge.htm.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Freedom Gobel will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Jamaica Gobel will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Kemet Gobel will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- St. Mark's "Night of the Father's Love"
- Church Concert
- Gingerbread Express – Memory Lane
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- Warm Your Heart Chili & Jewelry Event
- St. Francis Civic Center Gala and Tree Lighting events
- Celebrate a PINK Shabbat!