It's "movie time" at St. Ann Center. If you were here you would come upon a group of people watching a movie on a large-screen TV– Finding Nemo. The colorful schools of fish on the screen complement the people of all ages and abilities in the room – not only children, but elderly people and people with disabilities. All of these different groups of people gather in front of the TV like an extended family. One might think: “St. Ann Center is a place like no other.”
Sights like this, as common as they are at St. Ann's, never cease to amaze visitors. Everyday brings something unique that can easily be taken for granted. One wonders, "Why do we live in ways that separate us from one another? Why doesn't everyone want to be like this?" It may not be typical for every family to include children, elderly and people with disabilities, yet that's what is special about St. Ann Center. It's "a place for all ages." That's what intergenerational means. It blends programs under one roof for children and adults.
St. Ann Center is located at 2801 E. Morgan Avenue. For more information call (414) 977-5000 or go online at: www.stanncenter.org
- Join the Fight Against Cancer! Register for the Relay For Life of the Southern Eight!
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- MARDI GRAS IN MAY!
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- Midwest Premiere Event "A Disappearing"
- Play Minecraft in a Movie Theatre
- One week left to consider virtual education for your child
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry