It's "movie time" at St. Ann Center. If you were here you would come upon a group of people watching a movie on a large-screen TV– Finding Nemo. The colorful schools of fish on the screen complement the people of all ages and abilities in the room – not only children, but elderly people and people with disabilities. All of these different groups of people gather in front of the TV like an extended family. One might think: “St. Ann Center is a place like no other.”
Sights like this, as common as they are at St. Ann's, never cease to amaze visitors. Everyday brings something unique that can easily be taken for granted. One wonders, "Why do we live in ways that separate us from one another? Why doesn't everyone want to be like this?" It may not be typical for every family to include children, elderly and people with disabilities, yet that's what is special about St. Ann Center. It's "a place for all ages." That's what intergenerational means. It blends programs under one roof for children and adults.
St. Ann Center is located at 2801 E. Morgan Avenue. For more information call (414) 977-5000 or go online at: www.stanncenter.org
- Celebrate Summer at the Annual East Side Community BBQ!
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- Hoops for Awareness
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - Know Your Leaf
- Bay View Senior Awarded Rotary Scholarship
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- 3 Free Yoga Classes At The Cudahy Family Library