Learning Edge Childcare & Preschool Accredited by National Accreditation Commission
The National Accreditation Commission for Early Care and Education Programs (NAC) has awarded Learning Edge Childcare & Preschool with NAC Accreditation. The New Berlin location was NAC-accredited on 12/19/2008 and the Oak Creek location was awarded its accreditation on 12/30/2009.
As an NAC accredited center, Learning Edge Childcare & Preschool has been recognized as an early care and education program that exemplifies excellence in the care of young children. By achieving NAC accreditation Learning Edge Childcare & Preschool provides a high quality program for children, provides professional development opportunities for staff, provides parents a program that has exceeded state licensing requirements and provides children an environment that is conducive to their individual growth and development.
The accreditation process included a self-study process in which adminstrations, staff, and parents evaluated the program in accordance with NAC accreditation standards. After the self study process was complete an onsite observation took place at Learning Edge Childcare & Preschool by an early childhood professional. After the observation, national commissioners assessed the information provided by Learning Edge Childcare & Preschool and the onsite observer to award, defer, or deny accreditation. All parents, staff members, and administrators at Learning Edge Childcare & Preschool are to be congratulated for achieving this level of excellence. As a parent you can rest comfortably knowing you have chosen an outstanding program for your child!
The National Accreditation Commission for Early Care and Education Programs (NAC) is sponsored by the National Association of Child Care Professionals (NACCP). NACCP is the nation's leader among associations serving child care owners, directors, and administrators. The organization's goal is to strengthen and enhance the credibility of leaders in the field of early childcare and education by providing membership services and benefits. For more information about NACCP and NAC, please visit www.naccp.org.
To contact Learning Edge Childcare and Preschool or for a free tour call
262-784-3400 New Berlin location, 414-762-0600 Oak Creek location
or visit our website at www.learningedgechildcare.com
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- #YourStoryMKE Shares Personal Stories About Those Benefiting from Catholic Charities’ Programs
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library
- Bay View Historical Society Annual Walk on August 6th
- St. Ann Center Gala Promises An Uplifting Experience
- Thank you from the Humboldt Park 4th of July Association
- It's South Shore Frolics Time!