Mail dropped into blue collection boxes will be collected, processed and transported to its intended recipient on the upcoming Federal holiday. All mail in Postal Service blue collection boxes throughout the city will be collected on the holiday. Your letter will be processed and sent on its way to the final destination.
The Postal Service observes President’s Day on Monday, February 15, 2010, as a holiday. All Post Offices in the Milwaukee area will be closed. There will be no mail delivery except for Express Mail.
For customer convenience, six stations and branches in the Milwaukee area offer 24-hour access to Automated Postal Centers. “The APC provides quick, easy and convenient access to Postal services,” says Milwaukee Postmaster Charley Miller. “Just as an ATM is a virtual stand-alone bank, the APC is a virtual stand-alone Post Office. But unlike the ATM, there’s no transaction fee.”
Customers can find 24-hour APC service at the following stations and branches:
Greenfield Branch, 7353 West Forest Home Avenue
Milwaukee Main Office Window, 345 West St. Paul Avenue
Sequoia Branch, 6825 West Brown Deer Road
Tuckaway Station, 5114 South 27th Street
Wauwatosa Branch, 1655 North Mayfair Road
West Milwaukee Branch, 4300 West Lincoln Avenue
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Park for FREE at Mitchell Airport while getting unique gifts for everyone on your list
- Small Business Saturday Is Big at St. Ann Center
- “Shop Savvy” on Cyber Monday - and Every Day
- Christmas at the Horse
- "Shop Small"on Small Business Saturday
- South Milwaukee Christmas Market Returns on Dec. 5th
- ‘Tis the Season
- BBB's Holiday Helper: A Guide to Gifting and Giving
- Park Friends Welcome Santa
- 58th Annual Christmas Holly Fair