The Cudahy Historical Society will hold its annual Police Dept. Bicycle Auction and City Rummage Sale on Saturday, May 15.
Bicycles, confiscated goods and surplus items including street signs, parking meters and fire hydrant from the police and other departments will be available including donated rummage and estate items.
The Rummage Sale/Auction will be held at the historic Cudahy Depot, located at 4647 S. Kinnickinnic Avenue (corner of KK and Layton).
There is a $1 donation asked for a bidding paddle; cash or check only.
Rummage Sale begins at 9 a.m.
Bicycle Viewing 9 – 11 a.m.
Bicycle Auction begins at 11 a.m. (David Vnuk Auctioneer #2242-052)
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rose Tattoo folk group to be revived in Milwaukee
- Bayview Historical Society 35th Anniversary Celebration
- St. Thomas More High School to Dedicate New Gym Floor to Coach Rick Majerus
- Band Concert - Cudahy Historical Society
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project
- Meijer Launches Simply Give Campaign in New Wisconsin Supercenters
- Milwaukee's Inner-City Youth Have a Reason to Read & Succeed
- Mayor Announces that City of St. Francis Development efforts moving forward
- Increased aircraft activity over Milwaukee this week
- Library mini-sale at Cudahy Farmer's Market