The Cudahy Historical Society will hold its annual Police Dept. Bicycle Auction and City Rummage Sale on Saturday, May 15.
Bicycles, confiscated goods and surplus items including street signs, parking meters and fire hydrant from the police and other departments will be available including donated rummage and estate items.
The Rummage Sale/Auction will be held at the historic Cudahy Depot, located at 4647 S. Kinnickinnic Avenue (corner of KK and Layton).
There is a $1 donation asked for a bidding paddle; cash or check only.
Rummage Sale begins at 9 a.m.
Bicycle Viewing 9 – 11 a.m.
Bicycle Auction begins at 11 a.m. (David Vnuk Auctioneer #2242-052)
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Thomas More High School Prepares for Recycling Drive
- Rocktoberfest Beer Tasting
- Rudyard Kipling comes to Milwaukee in advance of his 150th birthday!
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Babe's Ice Cream Turns 10 Years Old
- HamBINGO Thursday October 8 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Watch for New Technology at the Cash Register
- Milwaukee Public Library, Bay View Branch to Host Wisconsin Water Photo Display
- Herbert Lowe featured speaker at UW-Parkside