The Cudahy Historical Society will hold its annual Police Dept. Bicycle Auction and City Rummage Sale on Saturday, May 15.
Bicycles, confiscated goods and surplus items including street signs, parking meters and fire hydrant from the police and other departments will be available including donated rummage and estate items.
The Rummage Sale/Auction will be held at the historic Cudahy Depot, located at 4647 S. Kinnickinnic Avenue (corner of KK and Layton).
There is a $1 donation asked for a bidding paddle; cash or check only.
Rummage Sale begins at 9 a.m.
Bicycle Viewing 9 – 11 a.m.
Bicycle Auction begins at 11 a.m. (David Vnuk Auctioneer #2242-052)
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- First Day of School for St. Francis Public Schools
- Kelly Senior Center invites you to join their monthly Luncheon Outings
- Fun and Affordable Day Trips through Kelly Senior Center
- Animated Illusionist Ardan James to Perform
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Plans Grand Reopening on July 31st - Shows off remodeled 11th Avenue Streetscape
- Bay View High School Holding 100th Anniversary
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Post-Summer Polar Vortex, Return to the Beach and Check a Website for Conditions
- Local Theater Company Places Women in Spotlight in Upcoming World Premiere
- Relay For Life of the Southern 8 - August 1st