The Cudahy Historical Society will hold its annual Police Dept. Bicycle Auction and City Rummage Sale on Saturday, May 15.
Bicycles, confiscated goods and surplus items including street signs, parking meters and fire hydrant from the police and other departments will be available including donated rummage and estate items.
The Rummage Sale/Auction will be held at the historic Cudahy Depot, located at 4647 S. Kinnickinnic Avenue (corner of KK and Layton).
There is a $1 donation asked for a bidding paddle; cash or check only.
Rummage Sale begins at 9 a.m.
Bicycle Viewing 9 – 11 a.m.
Bicycle Auction begins at 11 a.m. (David Vnuk Auctioneer #2242-052)
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB Offers Tips for Hearts and Wallets this Valentine’s Day
- Rustic Furniture Maker at St. Ann Center Indoor Market
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: February schedule
- LOST Miniature Poodle in Wauwatosa
- Encouraging Kindness in your Children
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- Chicago Block Clubs and Social Justice Examined in Talk at UWM, Feb. 26
- Bike Donations Needed