Aurelia J. Schultz, daughter of Timothy and Jeannie Schultz of Cudahy, has been admitted to the California Bar. Aurelia received her Law degree from Vanderbilt University Law School in May, 2009 and is a 1999 graduate of Cudahy High School. She received her bachelor degree from Carroll College (now known as Carroll University). After college she volunteered with the Peace Corps where she worked with the" Education in the Taonga Market" program in Zambia.
Aurelia is the fourth generation to become an attorney in the Schultz family. Her father, grandfather and great-grandfather all practiced law in the same office on Howell Avenue. Aurelia is currently living in El Cerrito, CA and works for Creative Commons.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "Shop Small"on Small Business Saturday
- South Milwaukee Christmas Market Returns on Dec. 5th
- ‘Tis the Season
- BBB's Holiday Helper: A Guide to Gifting and Giving
- Park Friends Welcome Santa
- 58th Annual Christmas Holly Fair
- 2nd annual Larry Penn Memorial Concert
- “Let There Be Light!” with David HB Drake
- Families raising money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief