Aurelia J. Schultz, daughter of Timothy and Jeannie Schultz of Cudahy, has been admitted to the California Bar. Aurelia received her Law degree from Vanderbilt University Law School in May, 2009 and is a 1999 graduate of Cudahy High School. She received her bachelor degree from Carroll College (now known as Carroll University). After college she volunteered with the Peace Corps where she worked with the" Education in the Taonga Market" program in Zambia.
Aurelia is the fourth generation to become an attorney in the Schultz family. Her father, grandfather and great-grandfather all practiced law in the same office on Howell Avenue. Aurelia is currently living in El Cerrito, CA and works for Creative Commons.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bunny Plans Special Stop at Pulaski Pavilion
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Parkside Theatre Presents "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
- Franklin Artist Wins "Best of Show" at 2015 League of Milwaukee Artists' Spring Show
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- #1 Show Cats in the World live right here in Milwaukee
- Holocaust Remembrance Service
- Zymbiotics a New Local Company Making Fine Fermented Foods is Now Available at Outpost Coop
- Essay Winners from the Daughters of the American Revolution - Milwaukee Chapter
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter