Aurelia J. Schultz, daughter of Timothy and Jeannie Schultz of Cudahy, has been admitted to the California Bar. Aurelia received her Law degree from Vanderbilt University Law School in May, 2009 and is a 1999 graduate of Cudahy High School. She received her bachelor degree from Carroll College (now known as Carroll University). After college she volunteered with the Peace Corps where she worked with the" Education in the Taonga Market" program in Zambia.
Aurelia is the fourth generation to become an attorney in the Schultz family. Her father, grandfather and great-grandfather all practiced law in the same office on Howell Avenue. Aurelia is currently living in El Cerrito, CA and works for Creative Commons.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- Rose Tattoo folk group to be revived in Milwaukee
- Bayview Historical Society 35th Anniversary Celebration
- St. Thomas More High School to Dedicate New Gym Floor to Coach Rick Majerus
- Band Concert - Cudahy Historical Society
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project
- Meijer Launches Simply Give Campaign in New Wisconsin Supercenters
- Milwaukee's Inner-City Youth Have a Reason to Read & Succeed
- Mayor Announces that City of St. Francis Development efforts moving forward
- Increased aircraft activity over Milwaukee this week