Aurelia J. Schultz, daughter of Timothy and Jeannie Schultz of Cudahy, has been admitted to the California Bar. Aurelia received her Law degree from Vanderbilt University Law School in May, 2009 and is a 1999 graduate of Cudahy High School. She received her bachelor degree from Carroll College (now known as Carroll University). After college she volunteered with the Peace Corps where she worked with the" Education in the Taonga Market" program in Zambia.
Aurelia is the fourth generation to become an attorney in the Schultz family. Her father, grandfather and great-grandfather all practiced law in the same office on Howell Avenue. Aurelia is currently living in El Cerrito, CA and works for Creative Commons.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB Advice on Making 2015 a Debt-Free Year
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Spring Fling Family Dance Workshop
- Daddy & Daughter Dance Party
- Future Cudahy Farmer's Market Valentine Family Fun Night-Fundraiser
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"
- SSSF Mardi Gras Fundraiser to be held on February 14th
- St. Robert Annual Pancake Breakfast/School Open House this Sunday
- Bartelt Wins Two Gold Wisconsin Remodeler of the Year Awards