Aurelia J. Schultz, daughter of Timothy and Jeannie Schultz of Cudahy, has been admitted to the California Bar. Aurelia received her Law degree from Vanderbilt University Law School in May, 2009 and is a 1999 graduate of Cudahy High School. She received her bachelor degree from Carroll College (now known as Carroll University). After college she volunteered with the Peace Corps where she worked with the" Education in the Taonga Market" program in Zambia.
Aurelia is the fourth generation to become an attorney in the Schultz family. Her father, grandfather and great-grandfather all practiced law in the same office on Howell Avenue. Aurelia is currently living in El Cerrito, CA and works for Creative Commons.
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- MARDI GRAS IN MAY!
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- Midwest Premiere Event "A Disappearing"
- Play Minecraft in a Movie Theatre
- One week left to consider virtual education for your child
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- Spring Estate and Rummage Sale at St. Ann Center