AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY
RELAY FOR LIFE OF SOUTH SHORE
FIGHT BACK AGAINST CANCER IN YOUR COMMUNITY!!
June 25th & 26th at Cudahy High School
The American Cancer Society Relay For Life event is a life-changing event that gives everyone in communities across the globe a chance to celebrate the lives of people who have battled cancer, remember loved ones lost, and fight back against the disease. At Relay, teams camp out at Cudahy High School and take turns walking around the track. Teams come together for one common goal - to raise funds to help in the fight against cancer. Relay For Life is not athletically challenging or competitive, anyone can participate. PUBLIC WELCOME!!!!
When: June 25th & 26th
Where: Cudahy High School Football Stadium
Time: 4:00 PM Registration Opens
6:00 PM Opening Ceremony/ Survivor Lap
10:00 PM Luminaria Ceremony
8:00 AM Closing Ceremony
Survivor Registration: Contact Rebecca at 1.800.947.0487 x 4021 or register on www.relayforlife.org/southshorewi
How to get involved: Form or join a team, join the planning committee, share your survival and walk as a survivor, volunteer at the event or make a donation.
Event Website: www.relayforlife.org/southshorewi
For more information contact: Rebecca at 262.312.4021 or Rebecca.email@example.com or Dana at 414.507.4626 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Thomas More High School Prepares for Recycling Drive
- Rocktoberfest Beer Tasting
- Rudyard Kipling comes to Milwaukee in advance of his 150th birthday!
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Babe's Ice Cream Turns 10 Years Old
- HamBINGO Thursday October 8 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Watch for New Technology at the Cash Register
- Milwaukee Public Library, Bay View Branch to Host Wisconsin Water Photo Display
- Herbert Lowe featured speaker at UW-Parkside