AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY
RELAY FOR LIFE OF SOUTH SHORE
FIGHT BACK AGAINST CANCER IN YOUR COMMUNITY!!
June 25th & 26th at Cudahy High School
The American Cancer Society Relay For Life event is a life-changing event that gives everyone in communities across the globe a chance to celebrate the lives of people who have battled cancer, remember loved ones lost, and fight back against the disease. At Relay, teams camp out at Cudahy High School and take turns walking around the track. Teams come together for one common goal - to raise funds to help in the fight against cancer. Relay For Life is not athletically challenging or competitive, anyone can participate. PUBLIC WELCOME!!!!
When: June 25th & 26th
Where: Cudahy High School Football Stadium
Time: 4:00 PM Registration Opens
6:00 PM Opening Ceremony/ Survivor Lap
10:00 PM Luminaria Ceremony
8:00 AM Closing Ceremony
Survivor Registration: Contact Rebecca at 1.800.947.0487 x 4021 or register on www.relayforlife.org/southshorewi
How to get involved: Form or join a team, join the planning committee, share your survival and walk as a survivor, volunteer at the event or make a donation.
Event Website: www.relayforlife.org/southshorewi
For more information contact: Rebecca at 262.312.4021 or Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org or Dana at 414.507.4626 or email@example.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- Free Movie and Game Day at St. Francis Library
- State Budget Information Session, Monday, April 20
- South Shore Youth Rugby Club
- Afternoon Tea Delight at Cudahy Family Library
- Last Market & Rummage Sale at St. Ann Center
- Seniors Trip to Brewers-Dodgers Game
- Over 100 Performers! A Night You Won't Want to Miss! May 1 GALA EXTRAVAGANZA
- Beth Stoddard: Landscapes and Still Lifes Art Exhibition of Oil Paintings at the Greenfield Public Libarary, April 2015
- Spring Artwalk