The 61st annual South Shore Frolic will be July 9-10-11 in South Shore Park in Bay View!
Under the auspices of the Bay View Lions Club for a 15th year the event promises "something for everyone" with "fun, food, and fireworks" and much more.
Here is a brief listing of the Frolic highlights:
Friday, July 9
Fish Fry - "the south shore's best", serving 4:00-9:00 p.m.
Music by Kerry McConway and the Elements (country)...5:00-9:00 p.m.
"Movie on the Beach" featuring "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs" at appx. 9:00 p.m.
Fireworks Burst - after the movie - at appx. 10:30 p.m.
Saturday, July 10
Parade on South Kinnickinnic Ave. - from Lincoln to Ellen, then east to South Shore Park at 11:00 a.m. - over 75 units in the Parade - features the University of Wisconsin Marching Band and immediately after the parade they'll perform their legendary "5th Quarter" show in fron of the Frolic stage.
Music by Union Cadillac (classic rock and country rock).....2:00 - 5:00 p.m.
FREE KIDS GAMES "on the hill"......4:00-5:00 p.m.
Music by Pumb Loco................6:00-10:00 p.m.
"Atomic" Fireworks by Bartolotta......10:00 p.m.
Sunday, July 11
"Festival of Arts"...art and craft show sponsored by the Bay View Arts Guild, 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., over 75 exhibitors!
Classic Car Show, over 100 vehicles, 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Music by Forge Fire with Tom Trisco............1:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.
FREE KIDS GAMES....on the hill, 4:00-5:00 p.m.
Music by Crisis..........6:00-10:00 p.m.
"Atomic Fireworks" by Bartolotta.......10:00 p.m.
Over 25 food vendors
For more info, visit our website: www.southshorefrolics.com
Special thanks to our sponsors:
Braeger Automotive Group
W.B. Bottle Co. - Jim Wing
Law Offices of David Gruber
Clark Gasoline (in Bay View on S. KK)
- Art Show at Cudahy Depot
- OAKVIEW BUSINESS PARK LOOKS TO CAPITALIZE ON ROBUST OAK CREEK DEVELOPMENT MARKET
- Huge Bicycle Auction
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- A Disappearing Continues!
- Eat at Transfer Pizzeria May 9-23 to benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Holly and Joey Baird of the Wisconsin Vegetable Gardener at the Cudahy Family Library in June
- Meet a Red, White, and Blue Jew in Milwaukee!
- Vendor Fair and Bake Sale Sunday May 22
- Local Individuals, Communities And Organizations Honored For Securing Healthy, Sustainable Water Resources