The coaching staff of Milwaukee Hamilton High School is holding the first annual Junior Wildcat Football Camp July 26-28 at the High School. This camp will teach football fundamentals to 6th, 7th and 8th graders. It is open to any one in this age group. Cost of the camp is $15.00 and includes a t-shirt.
The camp will run from 2-4 each day. Players are asked to bring athletic shoes and football shoes (if they have them), a water bottle and an excitement for football!
Milwaukee Hamilton High School is located at 6215 West Warnimont Avenue - near the intersection of South 60th and Forest Home Avenues.
Participants can pre-register at the Recreation Office at the high school or they can register the day of the camp. On site registration begins on Monday July 26th at 1:15.
For additional information on this camp or the Junior Wildcats Football Program, please e-mail email@example.com or call Coach Jeff Wallack at 403-3865.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Babe's Ice Cream Turns 10 Years Old
- HamBINGO Thursday October 8 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Watch for New Technology at the Cash Register
- Milwaukee Public Library, Bay View Branch to Host Wisconsin Water Photo Display
- Herbert Lowe featured speaker at UW-Parkside
- Important Donation Made To Dog Organization
- United Performing Arts Fund to Allocate a Record $9.175 Million to Performing Arts Groups
- See the World Up Close Without Leaving Home - Host with YFU USA!
- Brian Hanson Joins Bartelt as Production Administrator