The coaching staff of Milwaukee Hamilton High School is holding the first annual Junior Wildcat Football Camp July 26-28 at the High School. This camp will teach football fundamentals to 6th, 7th and 8th graders. It is open to any one in this age group. Cost of the camp is $15.00 and includes a t-shirt.
The camp will run from 2-4 each day. Players are asked to bring athletic shoes and football shoes (if they have them), a water bottle and an excitement for football!
Milwaukee Hamilton High School is located at 6215 West Warnimont Avenue - near the intersection of South 60th and Forest Home Avenues.
Participants can pre-register at the Recreation Office at the high school or they can register the day of the camp. On site registration begins on Monday July 26th at 1:15.
For additional information on this camp or the Junior Wildcats Football Program, please e-mail email@example.com or call Coach Jeff Wallack at 403-3865.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- First Day of School for St. Francis Public Schools
- Kelly Senior Center invites you to join their monthly Luncheon Outings
- Fun and Affordable Day Trips through Kelly Senior Center
- Animated Illusionist Ardan James to Perform
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Plans Grand Reopening on July 31st - Shows off remodeled 11th Avenue Streetscape
- Bay View High School Holding 100th Anniversary
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Post-Summer Polar Vortex, Return to the Beach and Check a Website for Conditions
- Local Theater Company Places Women in Spotlight in Upcoming World Premiere
- Relay For Life of the Southern 8 - August 1st