The coaching staff of Milwaukee Hamilton High School is holding the first annual Junior Wildcat Football Camp July 26-28 at the High School. This camp will teach football fundamentals to 6th, 7th and 8th graders. It is open to any one in this age group. Cost of the camp is $15.00 and includes a t-shirt.
The camp will run from 2-4 each day. Players are asked to bring athletic shoes and football shoes (if they have them), a water bottle and an excitement for football!
Milwaukee Hamilton High School is located at 6215 West Warnimont Avenue - near the intersection of South 60th and Forest Home Avenues.
Participants can pre-register at the Recreation Office at the high school or they can register the day of the camp. On site registration begins on Monday July 26th at 1:15.
For additional information on this camp or the Junior Wildcats Football Program, please e-mail email@example.com or call Coach Jeff Wallack at 403-3865.
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- MARDI GRAS IN MAY!
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- Midwest Premiere Event "A Disappearing"
- Play Minecraft in a Movie Theatre
- One week left to consider virtual education for your child
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- Spring Estate and Rummage Sale at St. Ann Center