The coaching staff of Milwaukee Hamilton High School is holding the first annual Junior Wildcat Football Camp July 26-28 at the High School. This camp will teach football fundamentals to 6th, 7th and 8th graders. It is open to any one in this age group. Cost of the camp is $15.00 and includes a t-shirt.
The camp will run from 2-4 each day. Players are asked to bring athletic shoes and football shoes (if they have them), a water bottle and an excitement for football!
Milwaukee Hamilton High School is located at 6215 West Warnimont Avenue - near the intersection of South 60th and Forest Home Avenues.
Participants can pre-register at the Recreation Office at the high school or they can register the day of the camp. On site registration begins on Monday July 26th at 1:15.
For additional information on this camp or the Junior Wildcats Football Program, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call Coach Jeff Wallack at 403-3865.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Little House on the Prairie Book Club
- St. Patrick’s Day Concert with David HB Drake
- Skip Jones ~Songs from Grandpa’s River
- Cinderella at the Avalon: A Cudahy Family Library Benefit
- Why You Should Care About National Consumer Protection Week
- Comedy Hypnotist Steven Coppola and Boston Comedian Mark Scalia to Perform at Franklin Elks
- Black History Month, A Time to End Smoking and Save Lives
- Milwaukee Concert Band Winter Concert
- Memory Cafes coming to Bay View!
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Open Studio: Wearable Art