The coaching staff of Milwaukee Hamilton High School is holding the first annual Junior Wildcat Football Camp July 26-28 at the High School. This camp will teach football fundamentals to 6th, 7th and 8th graders. It is open to any one in this age group. Cost of the camp is $15.00 and includes a t-shirt.
The camp will run from 2-4 each day. Players are asked to bring athletic shoes and football shoes (if they have them), a water bottle and an excitement for football!
Milwaukee Hamilton High School is located at 6215 West Warnimont Avenue - near the intersection of South 60th and Forest Home Avenues.
Participants can pre-register at the Recreation Office at the high school or they can register the day of the camp. On site registration begins on Monday July 26th at 1:15.
For additional information on this camp or the Junior Wildcats Football Program, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call Coach Jeff Wallack at 403-3865.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Art Petalers Fair blooms May 9 at Custom Grown Greenhouse
- Aging Well Conference at UW-Parkside
- Volunteers Still Needed For Walk MS: Milwaukee
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- Free Movie and Game Day at St. Francis Library
- State Budget Information Session, Monday, April 20
- South Shore Youth Rugby Club
- Afternoon Tea Delight at Cudahy Family Library
- Last Market & Rummage Sale at St. Ann Center
- Seniors Trip to Brewers-Dodgers Game