On Friday, August 6, at 10 a.m., Warnimont Park will have the grand opening ceremony of the new Warnimont Park dog exercise area. Honored guests include Cudahy Police Chief Thomas Poellot and Parks Director Sue Black with her dog Ranger.
Bring your own dog! Each dog must be licensed and have proof of current rabies vaccination. Free dog treats are available and you will also have the chance to enter to win great prizes. Dog licenses and dog park permits can be obtained at the grand opening too.
Visitors may park in the southern parking lot of Kelly Senior Center (6100 S. Lake Dr., Cudahy) to access this area on the southern edge of Warnimont Park, just north of College Avenue. Annual permits are $25 for Milwaukee County residents although seniors and people with disabilities pay $15. Additional dogs are $5. A daily permit is $5. Gear up for this new dog area by filling out a permit application, available here (www.county.milwaukee.gov/Dogs9203/DogExerciseAreas.htm)!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB Advice on Making 2015 a Debt-Free Year
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Spring Fling Family Dance Workshop
- Daddy & Daughter Dance Party
- Future Cudahy Farmer's Market Valentine Family Fun Night-Fundraiser
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"
- SSSF Mardi Gras Fundraiser to be held on February 14th
- St. Robert Annual Pancake Breakfast/School Open House this Sunday
- Bartelt Wins Two Gold Wisconsin Remodeler of the Year Awards