On Friday, August 6, at 10 a.m., Warnimont Park will have the grand opening ceremony of the new Warnimont Park dog exercise area. Honored guests include Cudahy Police Chief Thomas Poellot and Parks Director Sue Black with her dog Ranger.
Bring your own dog! Each dog must be licensed and have proof of current rabies vaccination. Free dog treats are available and you will also have the chance to enter to win great prizes. Dog licenses and dog park permits can be obtained at the grand opening too.
Visitors may park in the southern parking lot of Kelly Senior Center (6100 S. Lake Dr., Cudahy) to access this area on the southern edge of Warnimont Park, just north of College Avenue. Annual permits are $25 for Milwaukee County residents although seniors and people with disabilities pay $15. Additional dogs are $5. A daily permit is $5. Gear up for this new dog area by filling out a permit application, available here (www.county.milwaukee.gov/Dogs9203/DogExerciseAreas.htm)!
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- #YourStoryMKE Shares Personal Stories About Those Benefiting from Catholic Charities’ Programs
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library
- Bay View Historical Society Annual Walk on August 6th
- St. Ann Center Gala Promises An Uplifting Experience
- Thank you from the Humboldt Park 4th of July Association
- August Summer Art Camps at Cattywampus