On Friday, August 6, at 10 a.m., Warnimont Park will have the grand opening ceremony of the new Warnimont Park dog exercise area. Honored guests include Cudahy Police Chief Thomas Poellot and Parks Director Sue Black with her dog Ranger.
Bring your own dog! Each dog must be licensed and have proof of current rabies vaccination. Free dog treats are available and you will also have the chance to enter to win great prizes. Dog licenses and dog park permits can be obtained at the grand opening too.
Visitors may park in the southern parking lot of Kelly Senior Center (6100 S. Lake Dr., Cudahy) to access this area on the southern edge of Warnimont Park, just north of College Avenue. Annual permits are $25 for Milwaukee County residents although seniors and people with disabilities pay $15. Additional dogs are $5. A daily permit is $5. Gear up for this new dog area by filling out a permit application, available here (www.county.milwaukee.gov/Dogs9203/DogExerciseAreas.htm)!
- HamBINGO Thursday June 2 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- World Wide Knit in Public Day Celebration at Cudahy Family Library
- Art Show at Cudahy Depot
- OAKVIEW BUSINESS PARK LOOKS TO CAPITALIZE ON ROBUST OAK CREEK DEVELOPMENT MARKET
- Huge Bicycle Auction
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- A Disappearing Continues!
- Eat at Transfer Pizzeria May 9-23 to benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Holly and Joey Baird of the Wisconsin Vegetable Gardener at the Cudahy Family Library in June