Three things you need to know about Alverno Presents and GLOBAL UNION
1. Single tickets for Alverno Presents 2010/2011 season go on sale this Tuesday, September 7. Box office opens at noon. Come to the Pitman Theatre, or call us at
414-382-6044, or purchase online. Joan Baez, Eddie Palmieri and Dianne Reeves are going fast, and that covers only three of “the nine best shows you see all year.”
2. But before Joan Baez and the other seven best shows to follow, there’s the first of the best -- Global Union, APs’ two-day, outdoor, FREE world music festival in beautiful Humboldt Park, Saturday, September 25 and Sunday, September 26, noon to 5:00 p.m. Check out the new Global Union 2010 artist preview video -- six Amazing Artists in three minutes (and change). Share it with your friends. Let's get everyone to the Festival.
3. And let’s get everyone pledging to Global Union on Kickstarter. We have 9 days to reach our $15,000 goal. We’re real close. We miss the goal, we get zero. But when we reach the goal by Friday, September 10, this $15,000 is matched with another $15,000.
at Alverno College
- HamBINGO Thursday December 10 benefiting Second Hand Purrs
- Continue honoring our veterans by helping them quit tobacco
- Jewelrly and Chili Sale Heats Up St. Ann Center
- Veg Out All Winter at St. Ann Center's Indoor Farmers Market
- HamBINGO Thursday October 8 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Milwaukee Public Library, Bay View Branch to Host Wisconsin Water Photo Display
- Pizzeria Piccola Society Sunday August 16 Benefiting Second Hand Purrs
- Healing In The Garden
- Back to School Event for Foster Children Urges Public to Volunteer
- Eat for the Kitties at Transfer Pizzeria May 4-18