Cudahy-St. Francis Interfaith's annual Grand Time Out will be Sunday, Sept. 26 at the Pulaski Inn, 3900 E. Pulaski Ave. The popular dinner/dance is scheduled from Noon to 3 PM, with doors opening at 11:30. The meal - baked chicken with mashed potatoes and stuffing, buttered carrots, cole slaw and peach cobbler - will be followed by a giveaway of door prizes contributed from local businesses and music by Ruben Navarro and the Skyliners. Former Mayor Ray Glowacki will emcee the event.
Ticket prices have been held to $12/person for the sixth year in a row, a great value that includes the gratuity. There are only 300 seats available, so call 483-4474 today to reserve yours. Tickets can also be purchased at the following churches: Cudahy United Methodist, St. John Lutheran, Nativity of the Lord Catholic, and St. Mark's Lutheran in Cudahy and Sacred Heart Catholic in St. Francis.
- It's South Shore Frolics Time!
- HamBINGO Thursday December 10 benefiting Second Hand Purrs
- Continue honoring our veterans by helping them quit tobacco
- Jewelrly and Chili Sale Heats Up St. Ann Center
- Veg Out All Winter at St. Ann Center's Indoor Farmers Market
- HamBINGO Thursday October 8 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Milwaukee Public Library, Bay View Branch to Host Wisconsin Water Photo Display
- Pizzeria Piccola Society Sunday August 16 Benefiting Second Hand Purrs
- Healing In The Garden
- Back to School Event for Foster Children Urges Public to Volunteer