Cudahy-St. Francis Interfaith's annual Grand Time Out will be Sunday, Sept. 26 at the Pulaski Inn, 3900 E. Pulaski Ave. The popular dinner/dance is scheduled from Noon to 3 PM, with doors opening at 11:30. The meal - baked chicken with mashed potatoes and stuffing, buttered carrots, cole slaw and peach cobbler - will be followed by a giveaway of door prizes contributed from local businesses and music by Ruben Navarro and the Skyliners. Former Mayor Ray Glowacki will emcee the event.
Ticket prices have been held to $12/person for the sixth year in a row, a great value that includes the gratuity. There are only 300 seats available, so call 483-4474 today to reserve yours. Tickets can also be purchased at the following churches: Cudahy United Methodist, St. John Lutheran, Nativity of the Lord Catholic, and St. Mark's Lutheran in Cudahy and Sacred Heart Catholic in St. Francis.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Jewelrly and Chili Sale Heats Up St. Ann Center
- Veg Out All Winter at St. Ann Center's Indoor Farmers Market
- HamBINGO Thursday October 8 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Milwaukee Public Library, Bay View Branch to Host Wisconsin Water Photo Display
- Pizzeria Piccola Society Sunday August 16 Benefiting Second Hand Purrs
- Healing In The Garden
- Back to School Event for Foster Children Urges Public to Volunteer
- Eat for the Kitties at Transfer Pizzeria May 4-18
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 9 at Second Hand Purrs
- Memory Cafes coming to Bay View!