Cudahy-St. Francis Interfaith's annual Grand Time Out will be Sunday, Sept. 26 at the Pulaski Inn, 3900 E. Pulaski Ave. The popular dinner/dance is scheduled from Noon to 3 PM, with doors opening at 11:30. The meal - baked chicken with mashed potatoes and stuffing, buttered carrots, cole slaw and peach cobbler - will be followed by a giveaway of door prizes contributed from local businesses and music by Ruben Navarro and the Skyliners. Former Mayor Ray Glowacki will emcee the event.
Ticket prices have been held to $12/person for the sixth year in a row, a great value that includes the gratuity. There are only 300 seats available, so call 483-4474 today to reserve yours. Tickets can also be purchased at the following churches: Cudahy United Methodist, St. John Lutheran, Nativity of the Lord Catholic, and St. Mark's Lutheran in Cudahy and Sacred Heart Catholic in St. Francis.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Valentine's Day Parents' Night Out/Kids' Night Out!
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Wisconsin to host Advanced Manufacturing Forum prior to Annual Gala
- Chant Claire Chamber Choir Sings a New Song
- HamBINGO Thursday December 5 Benefiting Second Hand Purrs
- Nutcracker & Coppelia Ballet Performances at the Milwaukee Art Museum
- Opening Weekend for St. Ann Center's Indoor Winter Farmers Market
- Eat at Denny's to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- HamBINGO Thursday October 17 benefiting Second Hand Purrs
- Halloween Donation Drive Saturday October 12 at Second Hand Purrs
- Academy of Classical Ballet Visits the South Shore Farmers' Market